Thursday, November 12, 2009

Did You Lose Your Mittens???

I made this card for the Ways to Use it challenge on Split Coast which was - faux textures. For my textures I embossed in white, layered the mittens, had faux stitches (stamped on the mittens!) and I paper pierced around the edge.

These cute little mittens (you lost your mittens? - you naughty kittens - sorry I had a flashback to my childhood!) and snowflakes are from the Sewing Box Christmas set by Waltzingmouse Stamps

I appreciate your coming by today! Hope you haven't lost YOUR mittens! Winter's coming!

Stamps: Waltzingmouse Stamps - Sewing Box Christmas
Paper: White, Pure Poppy, Scarlet Jewel - PTI
Ink: versamark Watermark embossing ink pad
Accessories: zutter corner rounder, glue dots, foam dimensionals, paper piercer, pad and graph - SU, dew drops, white EP, hot gun, sentiment punch- SU

15 comments:

Sharli Schaitberger said...

You naughty little kittens! Yes, I remember that one, too! But, I don't have any mittens to lose, Julia! LOL

What a darling card!

Crystal said...

WOW These mittens are fabulous!! What a wonderful card Julia!

Busym1 said...

So cute! I am always losing my mittens, gloves, whatever! Hugs, michelle

Chris Olsen, Glowbug said...

Oh I just love your layout, design and rich colors on this creation Julia!! Those mittens are so pretty with the stitched look!! Beautiful!!

LeAnne said...

Gosh, these are adorable---I cannot WAIT to get my sets from Claire!

Unknown said...

OOOh such coziness! Gorgeous Julia!!!! love the full-on red!!

Unknown said...

Julia please if you get the chance visit this link and help me to get this story out about the 5 year old with cancer. Thank you!
http://wernstrumfamily.blogspot.com/2009/11/let-spirit-of-christmas-begin.html

Pat (mspfd) said...

Super fun and very cute!

Bonnie said...

Love these little mittens Julia - they look so cozy!

Jodi Collins said...

Just DARLING Julia! LOVE these mittens!!

dpkennedy said...

Aw, their cute Julia!

Denise Marzec said...

LOVE the mittens!! They're VERY cute!

....EVOO = extra virgen olive oil

:)

Joanne (jojot) said...

I wish MY mittens were this cute.....fabulously seasonal and fun card

Anonymous said...

Hey Julia, I think this is just adorable!! I love the stitching marks on your mittens and the fabulous colors!! How adorable! HUGS

Joan Ervin said...

Sooo cute!!! The mittens with all the white stitching are adorable....I'm lovin all the snowflakes, too!!!!