Saturday, February 18, 2017

Wreath for a Happy Birthday

I'm participating in some of the Papertrey Ink 10 Year Birthday challenges.  Today I have a card using a set from 2010 - A Wreath for all Seasons.
I love how you can stamp all the pieces in this set separately so you can make the colors seasonal and you can make the wreath simple or full.   Clean and simple is the way I roll - unless I'm doing something in Mixed Media! 
I'm also linking this card to:
Seize the Birthday

The Heart Desires Challenge

Stamps:  A Wreath for All Seasons - PTI
Paper:  White, Hibiscus Burst - PTI
Ink:  Vintage Jadeite, Blueberry Sky, Hibiscus Burst, Saffron Spice, True Black - PTI
Accessories:  Winter blend sequns - Avery Elle.

9 comments:

Samra said...

WOW!!! What a gorgeous CAS card Julia! Love the wreath and colors of this fabulous make.
Hugs
Samra
Paper Talk with Samra

tonyamaries said...

CAS is the only way for me. I get nervous doing anything else. Thanks for playing along with us at The Heart Desires Challenge.

Monika Gulyas said...

Beautiful card, Julia!!! I love it!!!

Bonnie said...

Such a pretty springtime wreath, Julia!

Mary Marsh said...

this is a pretty wreath with a great springtime look-hope your recovery is coming along nicely

jen said...

This is one of my all time fave PTI sets- was sad I didn't get a chance to play with it for the anniversary but it's still out so maybe sometime soon it will get ink! Love how you've used it here- thanks for joining us at The Heart Desires!

~amy~ said...

super pretty Julia. I really need to make more birthday cards!
Thanks for joining us at The Heart Desires!

Juhi said...

Such a gorgeous CAS card! Thanks so much for joining us at The Heart Desires Challenge!

JoAnn said...

Beautiful CAS card. Thanks so much for joining us at Seize the Birthday.