Wednesday, November 6, 2019

Coffee Lovers 2019 Fall/Winter Blog Hop

Today, I suddenly realized that the 2019 Fall/Winter Coffee Lovers Blog hop started on Nov 1!  I'm so glad I remembered before it was over!  

You'll find the blog hop here, and it ends Nov. 8th at 11:55 pm Pacific time.  There are 81 sponsors giving prizes to random cards chosen from all entries so it's worth entering a card or two not to mention that it's also great fun!
Here's the card I created.
Almost everything on my card is from The Greetery, Cozy Cup stamps and dies, Cozy Cup Coaster Die, and the Crimped Frame Die- I just LOVE this gorgeous cup with the floral design in the latte as well as the cute little coaster to set the cup on!
My card is 4 1/4" x 4 1/4".

I splattered orange water color paint on the background piece but ended up covering most of it up with the subsequent layers! My design changed several times during the creation process.  The sentiment says: "leaves are falling, coffee is calling".  

I hope to get at least one more coffee/tea card done before the blog hop is over Friday night.   

A huge thank you to Amy Tsuruta and Chaitali Narla for co-hosting this massive event, to every one else who assists the hosts and to all the sponsors who offer prizes!

Stamps:  Cozy Cup - The Greetery
Paper:  White, Vinage Cream, Rustic Cream, Canyon Clay, DP Text Style/First Fruits - PTI.
Ink:  Limestone, Silver Stone, Moca, ROcky Shore - Altenew, Hero Arts Black.
Accessories:  Cozy Cup Dies, Cozy Cup Coaster Die, Crimped Frame Dies - The Greetery, foam dots, orange water color paint, brush, water.

11 comments:

Esther Asbury said...

Love the color scheme....Your card is so warm and cozy looking!

Holly AKA KopyKat said...

Wow, this is so beautiful!

Bonnie said...

What a wonderful coffee stamp, Julia! It's so realistic! Love that coaster too!

Fikreta said...

very beautiful !
Hello from Coffee lovers blog hop!

Verna Angerhofer said...

Beautiful and I love the design on the coffee mat.

Billie A said...

Great colors, image and dies. perfect for the coffee lovers hop.

New Creations said...

Great use of dies love the soothing colors, so beautiful!

Susan said...

Wonderful image of a coffee from a high end coffee shop with the lovely pattern on top. Great background layering too.

sarascloset said...

Another wonderful coffee card! I love the little napkin and your sentiment--well just everything about this card! I was a little late to the hop, too! Good luck to you! Hugs!

Shelly said...

This is beautiful!

sarascloset said...

I was so happy to see you in the winner's lineup at the CFBH! Yippeee!