Saturday, March 24, 2018

Hip Hip Horray!

I have a fun circus card to share today.
I got out an older Tim Holtz/Sizzix Alterations stamp and die set called Big Top.  I watercolored the image, smooshing Ranger Distress Inks on my craft mat and picking up the color with a brush and water.  The sentiment is from Never Enough Birthday by PTI.

My theme was inspired by the Inspiration Challenge over on Splitcoaststampers today.  We were given the Rosenberry Rooms web site to look for inspiration.   I was inspired by this circus print.

My card design was inspired by:


Stamps: Big Top - Sizzix/Tim Holtz/Alterations, Never Enough Birthday - PTI
Paper: Rustic Cream, Cocoa Pean - PTI, Brown Kraft Core Cordinations
Ink: Ranger Distress Scattered Straw, Salty Ocean, Barn Door, Ground Espresso, Fossilized Amber, Cocoa Bean - PTI
Accessories:  Stitched Mat Circles Die - Lil Inker Designs, Big Top Dies - Sizzix/Alterations, foam dots, mini sander.

3 comments:

Bonnie said...

Wonderful use of this sketch, Julia! I hope that circus gal doesn't lose her head, LOL!

Christine Alexander said...

OMG Julie, what a fun image so cute :)

Kim S said...

Fabulous images! And so perfect with your background papers!! Definitely a fun "hip,hip hooray". Thank you for playing along with us at Freshly Made Sketches!