Thursday, September 28, 2017

Triple Boo!

I'm back today with a Halloween Card.  Clean and Simple -  and triple scary!
I was going to use just one spider on the web (there are two dies here both from Memory Box - the web and the spider) but I cut several spiders as I was making multiple cards.  So - I thought how much more creepy this would be with 3 spiders on the web -  and it is, don't you think???  
I'm getting the shivers just looking at it again!!
I've used the spider die before and I've had the web for just as long 
(4-5 years?! these are both so old Memory Box no longer has them on their site) 
but somehow I never used the web die.
The spiders bodies are popped up on foam dots and the top of their 'string' is glued to the web.  I added orange Tiny Twinkles for eyes just to make them even MORE creepy!  The sentiment is white embossed on black and popped up on foam dots as well.  The panel is white linen so has a little texture to it but you really can't see it in the photo.

Which is why I love Darnell's NBUS challenge
it makes us look at what we have stashed away, get it out and use it!
 I'm also linking my card to:


 



Stamps:  Boo - Amuse
Paper:  White, Fresh Snow Linen, True Black - PTI
Ink:  Versamark
Accessories:  Creepy Web Die, Dangling Spider Die - Memory Box, foam dots, Tombow Blue, Tiny Twinkles - Taylored Expressions, white embossing powder.

12 comments:

Redanne said...

Well, I am definitely in the hate spiders camp but somehow at Halloween they become acceptable and dare I say 'cute'! I love your spooky card, the eyes on the spiders are brilliant! Hugs, Anne xx

Paper Therapy Ponderings said...

cute Halloween card - I like the three spiders on the web
thanks for joining us at HLS
Barb Housner (DT)

Helen F. said...

Super fun Halloween card, Julia~I even like the spiders... but, in real life, they totally creep me out!

Bonnie said...

What a fantastic Halloween card! That web is the best with these spiders!

Darnell said...

Now you must be asking yourself why on earth you didn't use the web every time you used the spideys! I mean, they truly do belong together! I'm not sure I could cut several of those creeps at one time and just having them lay on my desk - eek! My defibrillator would be going off if I left the Playhouse and came back later!! Thank you, my friend, for playing again in my NBUS Challenge #12! Hugs, Darnell

R's Rue said...

Love.

Words and Pictures said...

Tee hee - this will give someone a scare as it comes out of the envelope!
Alison x

Mona Pendleton said...

Super cute card Julia! What fun spiders!

Kim Heggins said...

Wonderfully spooky card, love your sweet trio of creepy spiders.

Heidi said...

Coole Karte! Diesen Spinnen möchte ich auch nicht begegnen...
Danke für's Mitmachen bei Paperminutes!

Liebe Grüße -
Heidi.

Susan said...

Fabulous CAS Halloween card - love the cute little spiders!

Loll said...

EEKKK!! ... it is scary with three of those spiders! :) Love that web ... it's so cool. Fantastic CAS Halloween card, Julia! xx