Thursday, November 24, 2016

Happy Thanksgiving!

Wishing everyone celebrating today a most Blessed Thanksgiving Day!  We're traveling just a few towns over to Arlington to share a turkey dinner with niece Katie's in-laws, Mike and Maryanne who graciously invited us this year.
Here are a few cards I've made over the years to celebrate this holiday.
This was our Thanksgiving table celebrating in 2011
My son Josh, now 39, made these little Pilgrims when he was in kindergarten and I've displayed them each year since!
And a picture that my parents and grandparents always displayed in the home during November- "Pilgrims Going to Church" by George Henry Boughton.  They gave my sister and I each a copy so we could continue the tradition.
Happy Thanksgiving everyone!  




4 comments:

Sharli Schaitberger said...

Happy Thanksgiving, Julia. I loved your trip down memory lane - and the little pilgrims are so sweet. Things made by our children hold a very special place in our hearts! Hugs!!

Juliz Design Post said...

Wishing you a lovely Thanksgiving Day. Lovely to see all your cards.
Julie x

Bonnie said...

Thanks for sharing your Thanksgiving with us Julia!

Redanne said...

Your seasonal cards are really beautiful Julia, I particularly like the pumpkin one. I hope you had a lovely Thanksgiving Day. Hugs, Anne xx