If you are looking for my Creations by AR post - please scroll down or click here.
It's the 14th of the month and time for another Waltzingmouse Pajama Party! whoo hoo!!
Claire posts the challenges for the party on her blog the 1st of each month - so you have plenty of time to create for the challenges and get them linked up on the 14th! Here are the challenges for tonights' Pajama Party.
I used embossing paste and a Stripes stencil to create texture on the background panel of this Halloween card. I used stamps from Peek a Boo Sentiments and Boo & Friends (star). The photo is of my grandnephew Landon peeking through the 'face' of a wooden witch at a local farm. I thought the embossing paste stripes background echoed the witches hair and broomstick bristles quite nicely!
Here's a close up where you can hopefully see the texture of the black embossing paste better.2. Snow is falling - Make a project featuring snow
I used Frosty in the Pines and Alpine Christmas for my Snow is Falling card. I added a dot of Crystal Ice Stickles to the center of each of the largest snowflake stampings for a little sparkle.
3. Old Pajamas - Make a project using any of your older Waltzingmouse Christmas sets
I used stamps from last year's release - Yonder Star - for my Old Pajamas card. I used the Picot Panel Die for my sentiment panel cutting it in both patterned paper and in green card stock. I put the green border piece with the patterned paper center. I stamped the stars on the background panel and added brown sequins.
Here's what I stamped on the inside from the same set.
4. Bedtime Story Sketch - I didn't get a card made for the sketch this month - but it's a lovely one!
The PJ party winner will be announced at 11.45pm on the 15th Oct.
Here are the Rules
• You don't have to use Waltzingmouse Stamps to play along, but it will make us especially happy if you do!
• You can enter each challenge as many times as you like, using separate cards and separate links, but you cannot enter any one card in more than one challenge!
• Links should take folks directly to the blog post/spot where we can see/comment on your challenge entry.
• Please mention our PJ party and challenge on your blog or gallery post(- you are welcome to grab the PJ logo or sketch graphic and add those to your blog if you like)
• You do not need to enter every challenge, but the more entries you have the better change of winning the prize!
We will have one overall winner chosen at random from the 4 challenges. The prize winner will receive £30GBP store credit for Waltzingmouse Stamps.
SEE ALL THE DETAILS ON HOW TO WIN and the link up for your cards OVER AT CLAIRE'S WMS BLOG.
We hope you'll join us at the party! You've got 24 hours to link up!
Best Witches card
Stamps: Peek a Boo Sentiments, Boo & Friends - Waltzingmouse
Paper: White, Canyon Clay - PTI
Ink: Archival Jet Black
Accessories: Wendy Vecchi Black Embossing Paste, Stripes Stencil - Tim Holtz/Stampers Anonymous, Large Star die - Boo & Friends Witch, 2 smaller star dies - Boo & Friend Boo Die sets - Waltzingmouse, Curly Label punch - SU, photo, color printer, rhinestones - Kaiser Craft.
Stamps: Frosty in the Pines, Alpine Christmas - Waltzingmouse
Paper: White, Terracotta Tile - Papertrey Ink, Tempting Turquoise - SU
Ink: Memento Bamboo Shoots, Rhubarb Stalk, Teal Zeal, Bahama Blue, Jet Black
Accessories: Crystal Ice Stickles.
Holiday Howdy Card
Stamps: Yonder Star - Waltzingmouse
Paper: Certainly Celery - SU, Rustic Cream - PTI, DP My Minds Eye/Cowboy
Ink: Archival Potting Soil
Accessories: Picot Panel Die set - Waltzingmouse, Glue N Seal - Ranger, Chocolate Sundae Sequins - My Craft Spot.