Monday, July 1, 2013

Mojo Monday's 300th Sketch!

 
 It's the 300th Monday Mojo Sketch today and Julee is having quite a celebration.  Claire at Waltzingmouse is just one of the many stamp designers donating stamps for prizes this week - so being on Claire's DT - I just had to play along!    Here's the wonderful sketch....
and here's the card I created.  

I used one of the Russian Nesting dolls from Claire's new WMS set - You're a Doll.  I thought the patterned papers were similar to colors and patterns that you would see on one of the real wooden nesting dolls.
 
 I stamped the doll in three pieces - base, kerchief, and face and layered them with foam tape.

So - be sure to check out all the prizes offered this week celebrating the 300th Sketch over at 

I hope you'll stop by tomorrow to see my awesome creation using the new template Adela has created for July -  hint:  know anyone into golf??

Stamps:  Waltzingmouse - Russian nesting doll from You're a Doll, heart from You're a Doll Additions, sentiment from Frame It.
Paper:  White, Ocean Tides - PTI, DP Brioche - Memory Box
Ink:  Versafine Onyx Black, Memento Teal Zeal, Ranger Distress Festive Berries
Accessories:  Half and Half die - PTI, circle punch - Fiskars, foam tape, Modern Label punch - SU, scallop square Nestability.

7 comments:

Annette Allen said...

what a pretty card.. love all the layers..

Jeanne J. said...

Hi Julia! Beautiful card! I love your doll and the pretty papers!

Mona Pendleton said...

So adorable Julia! I love all the layers!

Peggy said...

Love the mix of colors and patterns! Beautiful card!

Pat (mspfd) said...

Love your take on the sketch, Julia. The colors and mix of patterns are a perfect blend.

Kate said...

You never cease to amaze and inspire me Julia

Kate said...

You never cease to amaze and inspire me Julia