Monday, June 24, 2013

Need a Lift?

 
 I made this card for Saturday's inspiration challenge over on Split Coast  - I was inspired by this Elephant Box from the thomaspaul web shop.
The adorable vintage circus elephant on my card is a free vintage image from The Graphics Fairy .  I printed it from  my computer in sepia ink to be more like my inspiration. (the original is in colors)

My sentiment is from Half Pint Heroines by Waltzingmouse

Claire is releasing some new Waltzingmouse Stamps on June 30th -  and I will be sharing sneak peeks along with the rest of the Design Team starting on Thursday 6/27 so be sure to stop by!

I'll also be showing some more projects using stamps from the May release along with several DT members on Wed 6/26!   lot's going on  this week!!

Stamps: sentiment from Half Pint Heroines - Waltzingmouse, vintage elephant image from The Graphics Fairy
Paper: white - PTI
Ink: Versafine Onyx Black
Accessories: foam dots, computer, printer

5 comments:

Esther Asbury said...

That's a GREAT sentiment for elephant stamps -- Cute card!

Jodi Collins said...

LOVE this Julia! That elephant is fantastic and the sentiment is perfect!

Riet said...

What a gorgeous card.

Hugs Riet.xx

Mona Pendleton said...

Cute card Julia!

Pat (mspfd) said...

Very cool image. Great card Julia.