Friday, November 21, 2008

All You Need in Life

Here is my project for the Limited Supplies challenge over on Split Coast today where you had to use chocolate some way on your card - the color, or candy stamps, or something chocolate themed. It was so difficult doing this challenge today - I mean how many people really like chocolate - let's be honest...... (HA!) ok - so we all LOVE chocolate..... I decided to decorate a small gable box from Papertrey Ink with chocolate chip card stock, a chocolate and pink designer paper and chocolate ribbon! And isn't this stamp from Inkadinkado just terrific for this theme today?!?!

I added jeweled flowers and punched butterflies. And, of course, I had to ADD chocolate for my box! The Avery labels on the Nuggets were stamped with a label stamp from Papertrey Ink set called Limitless Labels. The set came out last year and it's the first time I've used it! That's one of the reasons I love the Split Coast Challenges - it makes me use my stamps!

I colored in some of the flowers on the labels with my Prismacolor marker to coordinate with the designer paper I used. There were several more nuggets in the pile as I was making this project - I wonder where they went???!!!?!?!

Hope you have a great weekend everyone! I'm going to the Cinema to see Twilight sometime in the next few days - I was so addicted to the books and I just can't wait to see the movie!! I've already got the sound track and keep playing it over and over (Yikes - am I reverting to being a teenager again??!!)

Thanks so much for coming by!

Stamps: All you need: Inkadinkado, Label: Limitless Labels: PTI
Paper: Choc Chip, Naturals Ivory, DP: SU
Ink: Dark Chocolate: PTI
Accessories: butterfly punch: Martha Stewart, Ribbon: Dark Chocolate Satin: PTI, jeweled flowers: Petaloo, Hershey Nuggets, Avery Labels 8460, foam dimensionals

8 comments:

~amy~ said...

Oh julia....I {heart} what you've done!!!! I've been on a roll with containers and just LOVE yours!

Joan Ervin said...

Julia...that stamp is sooo perfect...I love it!!! This is such a wonderful project...perfect for your favorite chocolate lover!!!

Beth Thomas said...

This is wonderful!!!!! Love, love this project!

Anonymous said...

Julia ~ What a wonderful gift (I would love to receive)...and yeah, you are right on...about the chocolate :)

Michele Kovack said...

Great gift idea!!! Let me know how you like Twilight.....i just finished the series!

Pat (mspfd) said...

Fabulous! Great project.

dpkennedy said...

This is such a great gift! I love the butterflies and the long ribbon! I can't wait to see Twightlight either...I am reading Eclipse now. You are at least the second person to say they are listening to the soundtrack...it's good? I better check it out!

Shirley said...

What a great gift!....and I do love chocolate too!