Thursday, October 16, 2014

Final Post on the eclectic Paperie Blog

We have had a fabulous run as members of the eclectic Paperie Design Team and wish to thank you all for your interest and support over the years. With the eP blog coming to a close at the end of the month, we all wanted to do something special to celebrate the fabulous friendships, tons of inspiration from other team members, from Kim, and from all those who participated in our challenges. Each of the current DT members is taking a day to post some of her favorite makes from her time on the eclectic Paperie team. We hope you enjoy the look back.

Needing more time for her young family, Kim has made the decision to close her brick and mortar shop as well as eclectic Paperie on line -  there are great bargains on the web store (30% off!) so you should go shopping!

I hope you'll take a peek at my post over on the eP blog today.


4 comments:

Lynn Mercurio said...

This makes me sad. While I wasn't always a customer of Eclectic Paperie, (more so in the early years than in latter ones), but I've always been a fan of their store. I could always find just what I was looking for. You have done an amazing and outstanding job representing this company, Julia.

Redanne said...

Oh Julia, that is so sad! I am not a customer but I know a couple of people on the blog and will miss seeing their creations. I guess family should always come first though.... off to have a look at your creations. Hugs, Anne xx

Deepti said...

Heading right over to check it out :)

Sue Lelli said...

I LOVED seeing your Thanks for the Memories post! So many FAB creations! My FAV part is I got to be on a DT with YOU! You are such a Great Team Member and always an inspiration!