Tuesday, April 15, 2014

An Easter Treat for the Kids

Today is my day to post over on the Waltzingmouse Team Talk Blog.
I made a sweet little carrying case for Easter
that opens up to reveal coloring cards and crayons tucked into clear pockets to entertain the kids after Easter Dinner!
I have a full picture tutorial over on the Team Talk blog -  I hope you'll check it out!


Stamps:  Waltzingmouse
A Good Egg
Spring Baskets
L'il Buddies
Dies: Waltzingmouse
Good Egg
Digital Paper: Waltzingmouse
Clean Folk Art Medallion

9 comments:

Annette Allen said...

oh my this is amazing.. what a super fun idea.. so clever.. GREAT EASTER TREAT..

Anonymous said...

This is so clever and cute!!!!

Shirley said...

It's wonderful, you are so creative, and they will love it! So will the parents!!

Katie Ann Brooks said...

this is just so sweet and fun!

Sue Lelli said...

What an AMAZING and creative gift, Julia! LOVE the colors and the handles and the goodies inside! FABULOUS!

Mona Pendleton said...

Such a great gift Julia! You are so creative and I love that you are always thinking outside the 4.25" x 5.5" boundaries :)

Deepti said...

Oh my my ur Easter treat gift is such an amazing idea :) I have fallen in love with it, I will have to try this too :)

Bonnie said...

What a great idea! And so pretty!

Anonymous said...

this is just too darn sweet...what an adorable little gift.