Saturday, July 13, 2013

Your Best One Yet

Today's card was made using this weeks Freshly Made Sketch.
I used a piece of pretty designer paper from Kaiser Craft for the background .  I embossed the blue panel with a checkerboard embossing folder after stamping the sentiment from Papertrey Ink..  The felt flower is from Maya Road.

Today's my first day of a week's vacation.  Started off having my hair cut - and now Kent and I are off to a Greek Festival nearby in Ipswich, MA!  Hoopa!!!

Thanks for stopping by today!

Stamps:  Signature Greetings - Papertrey Ink
Paper:  white, poppy red, spring rain - PTI, DP Fine & Sunny 6 1/2" pad - Kaiser Craft.
Ink:  Versafine Onyx Black
Accessories:  felt flower - Maya Road, checkboard embossing folder - Provo Craft, Scotch Quick Dry Adhesive.

8 comments:

Amy O said...

What a pretty card! I love that dsp and the flower is so sweet. Thanks for joining us at Freshly Made Sketches this week!

Crystal said...

Love love these colors Julia....your design is beautiful and I love the embossing!!! Gorgeous card!!

*Vicki* said...

Wow Julia! This is really stunning with your flower and gorgeous take of the sketch! :)

Renee said...

What a gorgeous take on the sketch...
love that bloom! :)

Mona Pendleton said...

Such a pretty card Julia! I love the layered felt flower!

Pat (mspfd) said...

Everything works so well together. Love the sketch.

Pauline said...

This is beautiful Julia, lovely textures, and that felt flower is so pretty.

Jen Timko said...

So lovely! That flower is the perfect accent! Glad you joined us this week at FMS!