Tuesday, March 3, 2015

Waltzingmouse Feb Release - Day 4 Blog Hop

Welcome to the final day of the February Waltzingmouse Release - the Design Team is celebrating with a blog hop.  If you arrived here from Lynn's blog you are in the right place.   All of the new release stamps and dies are available for purchase at the WMS shop.

Today the Design Team could pick any of the new release stamps or dies to highlight.  Here is a card I made using one of the lovely stamps and a sentiment from Special Lady.  I love the beautiful detail on this ornate stamp - so I just stamped it 6 times randomly across a white panel using Archival Orange Blossom and Corn Flower Blue inks!    I layered it over a Canyon Clay panel and then to the white card base.  I stamped one of the sentiments from this lovely set along the bottom - so this becomes a Thank You card!  To finish it off I added blue and orange Rhinestones.

And for my second card - I used the Halftone Backgrounds with a sentiment from Kaboom.  A CAS one layer design.
Now with these hearts - this could be a Valentine - but I made it into an anniversary card by using blue and a sentiment from an older set - Sweethearts along with the hearts from Halftone Backgrounds.
I hope you have enjoyed our 4 days of Waltzingmouse goodness and that you have been inspired by our offerings!  I greatly appreciate all of your comments left here!

Now it's time to hop over to Sandie's blog (the last stop on the hop) to see what she has to inspire us today!   And don't forget to Pin it to Win It -  details on the Waltzingmouse Blog.

So Sweet of You
Stamps:  Special Lady - Waltzingmouse
Paper:  White, Canyon Clay - PTI
Ink:  Wendy Vecchi Archival Orange Blossom and Corn Flower Blue, Archival Jet Black
Accessories:  Rhinestones - Kaiser

6 comments:

jcobb said...

These are all so pretty! The stamp on the first card could actually be used as snowflakes for winter time cards.

Annette Allen said...

wow these are amazing.. great stamping..

Kelly Griglione said...

Lovely cards, Julia! It's always great to get more mileage out of our supplies, which is why I enjoy your anniversary card with the blue hearts. Thanks for sharing your ideas!

Pamellia said...

Gorgeous cards Julia! I really love that ornamental stamp, it could be used as a fancy snowflake for a Christmas card too! hugs :)

Anonymous said...

Great cards Julia!!!

*Vicki* said...

These are so pretty Julia!! I love your take on the Anniversary card with the blue hearts!! :)