Saturday, April 12, 2014

Cherish

Happy weekend everyone!  Today I have a card that I made for the Curtain Call Inspiration Challenge - Baby Booties (ETA I missed the deadline - bummer!)
This image is SO SO sweet and it instantly reminded me of the Multi Step Baby stamp set I have from Kitchen Sink Stamps.  I bought it way over a year ago - and today is the first time I've inked it up!  The set has lots of baby images - a mug, spoon, set of 3 ABC blocks boy shoes and girl shoes - plus lots of sentiment words - I, of course,  used the boy shoes today
I just love how the Multi Step Kitchen Sink stamps look so three dimensional - like a photo or a painting of the item.  For those of you who have never used these stamps -  there are 4 different shoe stamps that you use to stamp this -  for each stamp you use a different color blue - from light to dark -  each stamp has a smaller amount of detail than the one before it -  so you are layering colors and detail on top of each stamping.   
And here are the sentiments - from the same set - that I stamped on the inside.

I've got lots of plans for this weekend -  Friday night I babysat for my sweet little Grand Nephew and Niece - Landon and Mila while their parents went to a Boston Celtics Game.  Today I'm traveling to Mason, NH with my sister to have a gourmet lunch at Pickity Place -  and tomorrow 2 friends and I are having an Easter Cards and treats sale at our church after services!

Stamps:  Multi Step Baby - Kitchen Sink Stamps
Paper:  White - PTI
Ink:  Memento Summer Sky, Teal Zeal, Bahama Blue and Nautical Blue
Accessories:  stitched edge mat die - Lil' Inker Designs, foam dots.

8 comments:

Lynn said...

Sounds like you have the perfect weekend planned Julia! I love those baby booties...the stamps are amazing!

Stacey Schafer said...

So precious!

Tenia Nelson said...

Very very cute!!

Kim Heggins said...

What an adorable little baby card...those shoes are about as cute as they come.

Mona Pendleton said...

Beautiful card Julia! I love those sweet vintage baby shoes!

wienerhoneymooners said...

Julia, I did not see this until today, WOW, amazing Curtain call.... WOW, can I say winner?!!! I hope so, I love it so much!

Shirley said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Shirley said...

Wow, Julia, the simplicity and the sentiment are just perfect and the card is just beautiful!! What a great card for a baby book!