Saturday, February 9, 2013

Creations by AR - New Templates! Lolli-Pot and It's Bow Easy!

I have two fun new templates to share today -  Adela over at Creations by AR has just released a clever little Lolli-Pot - a flowerpot shaped box that hides the top of a lollipop or cake pop in it's base - and also a sweet little bow template, perfect to adorn boxes and cards!  All of Adela's templates come in PDF, SVG and DXF formats.  PDF you print and cut yourself, SVG and DXF work on cutting machines.

First the fun Lolli-Pot box -  I made mine for St. Patrick's Day using two colors of green card stock (Adela includes patterns for a heart, a star, a shamrock and a flower!) - you'll find a list of all my supplies at the bottom of the post.
The shamrock 'flower' slips right off the lollipop stick so you can get the lollipop out easily!  How clever is that?! Stamp from Waltzingmouse, coin and rhinestones from Michaels.  Grass die from MFT.
Now, decorating boxes and bags is one of my favorite things to do since I'm always making things to sell at craft sales at my church -  so I really went crazy with Adela's beautiful new "It's Bow Easy' template -  and it IS super easy!  I love how she has the option of the tail pieces that will wrap around the container.
I decorated a metal bird cage from Michaels.
 The little tag is a Spellbinder's nested bird. Stamp from Waltzingmouse
Then I decorated a gable box from PTI - stamp and die from Waltzingmouse. Wrinkled seam tape from Prairie Bird Boutique.,
Taking a masculine turn -  I decorated this Sinamay bag from Pouch Mart
 Stamp from A Jillian Vance Design - Arrow from MFT
And I had to stop myself after making one more masculine design - using a little brown bag from Michaels - the man die from MFT and sentiment from Verve. The bag is 3 1/4" x 4 1/4" by 1 1/2".
And just adding a a cute polka dot kraft bag  from Impress Rubber Stamps that I decorated with a card stock bow. (I posted this on Thursday in case you missed it!) The perfect, simple but impressive wrapping for a large home made cookie!  The bag is 5" x 7.5" The sentiment is from Papertrey Ink.
Ok, I'm finally done! Sorry to keep you SO long!   Hope I have inspired you!

Please click on the links to these other Design Team members blogs to see how creatively they have used the new templates!

Amy
Lisa
Lori
Jak
Lyn
Sue K
Me!

LINKS to the new templates in the shop:
Lolli-Pop:
It's Bow Easy:

St Pat's Day Lolli-Pot 
Stamps:  Waltzingmouse - Celtic Heritage
Paper:  White - PTI, greens - Prismatics, shiny silver foil paper -stash from gift packaging I received.
Ink:  Versafine onyx black
Accessories:  grass die - MFT, Scotch Quick Dry Adhesive, Tootsie Roll Pop, gold coins and rhinestones - Michaels, crop a dile, wrinkled seam tape - Prairie Bird Boutique Etsy Shop, Lolli-Pot template - Creations by AR.

It's Bow Easy:
Bird Cage
Stamps:  Waltzingmouse - Teeny Trees
Paper:  Hawaiian Shores - PTI, Basic Grey Urban Prairie Meadow
Ink:  Versafine Onyx Black
Accessories:  metal bird cage - Michaels, nested bird - Spellbinders, wrinkled seam tape - Prairie Bird Boutique Etsy Shop, bow template - Creations by AR
Gable Box
Stamps: Waltzingmouse - Compact Sentiments
Paper:  White - PTI, October Afternoon Thrift Shop/Collectors Item
Ink:  Versafine Onyx Black, Ranger Distress Broken China
Accessories:  Scor tape, gable box - PTI, wrinkled seam tape - Prairie Bird Boutique Etsy Shop, bow template - Creations by AR.
Sinamay bag
Stamps:  Live to Ride - A Jillian Vance Design
Paper:  Cosmo Cricket Mr. Campy Happy Camper
Ink:  Versafine Onyx Black
Accessories:  Sinamay bag - Pouch Mart, arrow die - MFT, Honey dew twine - The Twinery, bow template - Creations by AR
Brown bag
Stamps:  Verve - Feeling Groovy
Paper:  white, true black - PTI, Scenic Route - Cape Town
Ink:  Versafine Onyx Black
Accessories: man die - boy meets girl/.MFT, brown bag - Michaels, bow template - Creations by AR
Friend bag:
Stamps: In Bloom - Papertrey Ink
Paper: vintage cream - PTI, polka dot kraft bag - Impress Rubber Stamps
Ink: Versafine Onyx Black
Accessories: scor tape, It's Bow Easy template - Creations by AR 

20 comments:

Tine said...

Gosh, what a fabulous selection of projects. Love'em all.

Maryann Laursen said...

WAUW you certainly have made a bunch here ha ha ha And what a gorgeous collection, it sure shows how versatile these templates really are.
Thanks so much for all the great inspiration here, now we definitely don´t have any excuses not to create something from these cool templates here.

Tethered2Home said...

Wonderful Projects! You've been a busy girl. :D

Lyn B said...

Wow Julia you love the bow and so many terrific visuals. I adore your St. Patrick's themed pot and the nifty grass edging!

Lolis said...

Love ALL your projects!

Sue from Oregon said...

Wow Julia, you hit this one out of the ballpark. I can not figure out which is my fave-I think the man silhouette paper sack stands out!!! All so fun!!!

Mary K said...

I do like all your bows...you show how you can add them to anything!

Anonymous said...

Its nice to see how many different types of projects can be enhanced by using these templates. Don't think I'd have thought of the bird cage, but it looks great. I like to decorate bags too and I'm glad the ribbon tails have the option to wrap around the projects. Looks like you had lots of fun with this template.

Patti J said...

Woweeeee, Sue! You have been one very busy AR gal! Love each of your projects, and it's so much fun to see that bow used in such versatile ways! Thank you SO much for sharing! I'm going to case the St. Pat's Day idea, for sure! Hugs...

Mona Pendleton said...

What a wonderful collection of projects Julia! I love them all! The little St' Patrick's Day treat holders are adorable! Hope you are safe and sound :)

Lisa Lara said...

Such amazing creations Julia!

Ellen Taylor said...

Wowza Julia! You have been busy! Love them all, especially your birdcage! Awesomeness!!!!

Dianne said...

Wow amazing stuff, love the bird cage and the green bag. Such inspiration, thanks for this and all the sharing you do..

Chrissy Larson said...

WOW!!! I'm blown away. I love the bows and the way everything is put together is awesome!

Denise Bryant said...

Love your St. Pat's project! And that bow is so cute! Love it!
DeniseB

Jak Heath said...

brilliant projects julia, loving the St Patricks theme.

Lisa Somerville said...

Fab use of the new templates! Love the way you embellished the Lolli-Pop Box and so many wonderful bows!

Jill Norwood said...

Wow! Loving that lollipop box! I am a gardener and this just made me smile! And all the projects are incredible! I just got my first stamp set from Jillian Vance! Love that she is following her dream at such a young age!!!
:) Jill

dpkennedy said...

My, you've been busy! You always make such fun packaging! I love that bird cage...didn't see that at Michaels today! Wonderful creations!

Anonymous said...

That flower pot is too clever! And all of you bows and bags are so won-der-ful!!!