Thursday, August 21, 2008

I Love Your Blog ! and Two Lovely RAK's

I received this fun award from Sue over at Sue's Stamping Stuff. I recently started checking out her blog - she does really fun cards and often shows off her sweet grandbaby, Cole.

Receiving and giving these awards are a fun way to find out about other peoples blogs so I'm happy to pass this along to some blogging friends and I hope you check them out!

Here are the rules:

1. The winner can put the logo on their blog
2. Link the person you received your award from
3. Nominate at least 7 other blogs
4. Put links of those blogs on yours.
5. Leave a message on the blogs of the girls or boys you’ve nominated.


Now - hop on over to visit these people and let them know I sent you! You never know what fun ideas you might come upon!

2. Pat at Pat Creates
3. Pam at Quiet Sanity
5. Beverly at beestamper
6. Heather at Creations to Remember
7. Diane at Planted in Joy

I also wanted to share 2 wonderful RAK's (Random Acts of Kindness) I received! I am so blessed with the wonderful friends I have met through stamping.... people from all over the country and even the world! I love you guys!!!

Kelly (Schirmcat on SCS) sent me this lovely flower button card - she is hosting a Friday night VSN challenge on Split Coast so be sure to check it out tomorrow at 6 pm!


And Donna (Serenity in Stamping listed above!) sent me this fun card made with Starving Artist Stamps - where she is on the DT! You Rock Donna!!

Thank you SO MUCH for stopping by today! The weekend is almost here!!!

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Congratulations, Julia! Can't wait to check out your nominees. Love the RAKs you received. Have a great weekend!

Sue from Oregon said...

that hola chica card cracked me up...we say that at work all the time!

Anonymous said...

I am honored! Thank you so much for the award- I will post to my blog and send it on after my niece's wedding (Saturday night). I'm up to my eyeballs in last minute details. Blessings, Diane/Planted in Joy

dpkennedy said...

Beautiful RAKs! Thanks for passing along some more blogs-can't wait to check them out!

Barbara Schram said...

Oh, thank you, Julia! I am tickled pink you nominated me! I will have to get this up on my blog this weekend! Thanks again!

Donna Baker said...

I'm so behind on my blog reading, thank you for the award! I promise to acknowledge it this week!!!