Friday, June 26, 2015

Tag You're It

Today I have a tag card to share - that I made for the latest Tag You're It Challenge -  here is this weeks inspiration from Anja Curvers.
And here is my inspired tag card. 
I sponged the smaller tag with Ranger Distress Evergreen Bough ink then flicked water drops onto it and dried it with my heat tool. I layered it onto the larger white tag with foam dots. I colored the images from Ella and Friends with Copics.  The umbrella is popped up on foam dots and the  I added 3 dew drops to suggest the rain.
I'm also linking my card to the following challenges:
 Addicted to Stamps Challenge -  I was inspired by the watercolor green background in the photo.
 Inkspirational Challenge Word prompt - Wild
Mixed Media Monthly Challenge -  I used MMMC#11 - April Showers


Stamps:  Ella & Friends - Mama Elephant
Paper:  white, Textstyle Library Ledger - PTI,  watercolor paper - Ranger
Ink:  Ranger Distress Evergreen Bough, Smokey Shadow - PTI
Accessories:  Dies - Tag Sale #2 and Tag Sale #8 - PTI, Ella and Friends Dies - Mama Elephant,  Copics: R20, E51, E37, BG32, foam dots, Dew Drops, Scotch Quick Dry Adhesive, Cappachino Twine - The Twinery.

17 comments:

Shilpa Nagaonkar said...

super cute cards, Julia

Pamellia said...

So sweet Julia! Love the background and who doesn't adore baby hedgehogs!! hugs :)

Samra said...

AWWW!!! This is such an adorable card Julia! Love it!!!

Deepti said...

Awwww this is so adorable! The blue rainy BG is simply amazing :)

Redanne said...

Oh I love this Julia, it is so, so sweet and I just love the wonderful sentiment! Hugs, Anne xx

Greta said...

Love how you used the photo as inspiration--great card!

Marina said...

I love how you've created a rainy look on this cute and lovely tag. Thank you for joining us at Inkspirational Challenges. Come back next time! Marina

Annette Allen said...

aww how totally cute..

Unknown said...

Fabulously cute, Julia!! XOXO-Shari

Loll said...

Love this design Julia. So sweet. And awesome colours. xx

*Vicki* said...

Julia, your tag is so adorable!! You've done a fabulous take on the inspiration photo! Thanks for sharing your creation with us at Addicted to Stamps & More! Hugs & Smiles - *Vicki*-DT member

anja curvers said...

Wow great colors, great design, awesome card. Thanks for joining us over at Tag You're It.

Barb Ghig said...

Such a cute card! I love how you placed the tag and how you used the inspiration photo to create the background on your tag! Thanks so much for playing along with us this week at ATSM!

Pia Larsen said...

Love the tag-on-tag choice on your card and the cute image with the hedgehog and mouse.
Thank you for playing with us at INKspirational Challenges. Love to see you again next time :o)
Pia xx

Rachel said...

such a sweet little card! that hedgehog is so stinkin cute. Thank you so much for playing with the Mixed Media Monthly Challenge and celebrating our first birthday!!
-Rachel
rwkrafts.com

Jeanne J. said...

Super cute Julia! Love your cute little critters and that fab inky backgrounds. Those dew drops are yummy too!!

Nancy Penir said...

Love the sweet critters, Julia. Totally adorable!