Friday, June 12, 2015

Pure Christmas Spirit

I've been thinking about this card all week -  and finally got a chance to make it -  just under the wire - for the Merry Monday Challenge - make a card with a tag on it.
And here's my card!  I silver embossed one of my favorite background stamps from WMS - Vintage Christmas (and it's on sale right now if you want one!).  I cut my tag with a Stitched Tag die, the star is from Folded Tag Die and the Christmas Spirit stamp is from Seasonal Remedies all from Waltzingmouse.
Here's what I stamped on the inside of my card.  The crown is from Seasonal Remedies and the sentiment is from Seasonal Flourish.  I sprinkled blue sequins inside and out!
I'm also linking this to the City Crafter Challenge - Tic Tag Toe - use a tag
And Addicted to Stamps and More - Holiday

I'm so glad the weekend is here - aren't you??!  I'll be back with another challenge card tomorrow!

11 comments:

Samra said...

What a gorgeous card Julia!!! Love the colors you chose and such a beautiful stamp on the tag! You should join City Crafter Challenge Blog with this card, our theme this week is Tic TAG Toe...your card fits our challenge so perfectly!!!
Hugs :) Samra

laurie said...

Love your card..the sequins are such a fun touch!

Annette Allen said...

totally gorgeous.. i love that tag and the inside of the card is perfect..

Kristie Goulet said...

Absolutely gorgeous card! I love the embossing on the tag. Thank you for joining us at Merry Monday!

Redanne said...

This is such a beautiful card, I love the sentiment on the tag and the way you finished off the inside too! Hugs, Anne xx

Bonnie said...

This is a wonderful sentiment, Julia! Love the silver background with it! Thanks for sharing with us at Merry Monday!

Kathy Schweinfurth said...

Julia, this is sooo pretty and elegant! Thanks so much for playing with us this week at Merry Monday!

Deb said...

Beautiful card Julia, love the addition of the sequins!

Ros Crawford said...

My this is beautiful! Thanks so much for playing along at CCCB!!

Unknown said...

Look at you go, Julia!! Holy Moly! You've must have a great collection of Christmas cards by now! :) This is just a lovely card, gentle and serene :) Good Luck at the challenges!! :) XOXO-Shari

Barb Ghig said...

Such a beautiful card, Julia! I love the color combo and how you added sequins to your lovely sentiment on the inside! Thanks so much for playing along with us this week at ATSM!