Thursday, October 23, 2014

Fusion Card Challenge - October 23rd

Happy Thursday my friends!  -  there's a new Fusion Challenge up today!  Just in time for Halloween with this lovely photo for inspiration -  or you can just be inspired by the colors and not the theme -  and what a fun and easy sketch to use for inspiration - chose one or both - and do a FUSION!
Being on the Fusion Design Team - I of course wanted to make a card for the challenge - but I was a little short on time with some other obligations this week - but being short on time should never deter us stampers from making a card - right??!!
The only thing stamped on my card is the 'be Witched' sentiment - the rest of the design is a piece of patterned paper from DCWV The Ghosts and Goblin Matstack!  How easy was that??!!  Then I just added 3 orange rhinestones and stamped a sentiment inside seen below.  Both stamps are from a wonderful Halloween set from Waltzingmouse called Hocus Pocus
My card is 4 1/4" x 4 1/4".  I was inspired by the Halloween theme and colors for my creation.
So if you are short on time - but still want to create - try going CAS! (clean and simple!)  I can't wait to see what you link up over at the Fusion Challenge!

I hope you might take a minute to check out the rest of the Design Team to see how they were inspired this week!

Michelle Folland
Michelle Lupton
Stephanie Severin

Stamps:  Hocus Pocus - Waltzingmouse
Paper:  white, smokey shadow - PTI, DP - DCWV The Ghosts and Goblin Mat Stack.
Ink:  Archival Jet Black
Accessories:  rhinestones - Kaiser Craft.

12 comments:

Mona Pendleton said...

What a spooktacular card Julia! Love the witch flying flying through the air! What a fun scene!

*Vicki* said...

Such a fun and spooky silhouette scene here Julia!! I love it! :) Hugs & Smiles - *Vicki*
My Blog: Stamp Smiles

Anonymous said...

So fun!!!

Annette Allen said...

what a cool card.. love the Halloween scene..

Vicki Dutcher said...

And here I was going to say I love the silhouette stamping! Well, that paper is AWESOME!! What a 30 second card? :)

Lynn said...

Oh what a fun haunted scene!

~amy~ said...

awesome use of that paper! Such a fun card Julia!

Deepti said...

This is awesome, love the fact that patterned paper was used !

Redanne said...

Wow Julia, I love that gorgeous DCWV paper, it is amazing. Such a quick and wonderfully spooky card! Hugs, Anne xx

Unknown said...

Well how clever Julia! I love how you used this dp. :)

Katie Ann Brooks said...

love this spooky scene! Awesome. I also love your fabulous tags!

wienerhoneymooners said...

Wonderful!!! Love the details!