Saturday, July 6, 2013

A Little Rain Must Fall

Here's a quick card I made for the Addicted to CAS challenge -  Code Word Water.
My stamps are from Asian Gardens Additions by Waltzingmouse.  I stamped the sentiment in black and the rain in Ranger Distress Weathered Wood.   I dry embossed a square in the card base, then stamped on a white panel and layered it inside the frame with foam dots. I love this technique - so pretty AND easy to do!

Stamps:  Waltzingmouse - Asian Garden Additions
Paper:  White, Spring Rain - PTI
Ink:  Versafine Onyx Black, Ranger Distress Weathered Wood
Accessories:  square Nestability, foam dots.

8 comments:

Barb Ghig said...

Gorgeous card, Julia! I love your clever design and your embossed frame is stunning!

Sue said...

The embossed frame looks great, Julia! Such a gentle card and your sentiment and raindrops are perfect for the Water challenge.

Pat (mspfd) said...

Elegant simplicity. Perfection!

Loll said...

Hi Julia. Fabulous design. Love the large sentiment with the raindrop background. The embossed border really adds to the elegance. Thanks for joining us at ATCAS. Loll xx

SYLVIA-ANNE said...

A very classy CAS design Julia - the embossed frame displays the rainy sentiment perfectly.
Thank you so much for joining us at ATCAS - hope to see you again.
Sylvia x

Karen Dunbrook said...

very pretty card Julia....

LaurieJ said...

I love this. Fantastic!

Dianne said...

Well being a rainbaby:O) I really love the card,lovely and easy, thanks for sharing Julia.