Sunday, June 25, 2017

Summer Coffee Lovers Bloghop - Card #3

Here's my 3rd card for the fun Summer Coffee Lovers Bloghop!  
The hop runs through Friday June 30 and there are lots of prizes to win!
I made a background panel by rubbing Ranger Distress Oxides in Peeled Paint, Worn Lipstick and Fossilized Amber onto my craft mat, spritzing each color with water and then pressing and dragging my panel over the colors.  
After the panel was dry, I stamped this great image, Framed Coffee for Two by Stamplorations in black ink.  The frame die is Mix and Mat- Herringbone from PTI.   The sentiment stamp is from Ali Express - a company in China.  I added a few rhinestones for sparkle!

I'm also linking my card to:


Stamps:  Framed Coffee for Two - Stamploarations,  coffee set - Ali Express
Paper:  White, Spring Moss, Hibiscus Burst - PTI
Ink:  True Black - PTI, Ranger Distress Oxides Peeled Paint, Worn Lipstick, Fossilized Amber.
Accessories:  Mix & Mat Die Herringbone - PTI, rhinestones - Kaiser Craft, Memo Punch - SU, foam dots.

17 comments:

Bonnie said...

Love the smooshed colors, Julia!

Heidi said...

Love this gorgeous distressed looking panel combined with the pink elements!

Mona Pendleton said...

Such a fun and artistic card Julia! Hope you are having a great summer!

Annette Allen said...

totally awesome card..

~amy~ said...

beautiful Julia!
I adore the pink + green!

Shelly said...

Such a pretty card!

Hetty said...

Great card! I join you for a coffee break.

Becca Yahrling said...

Love those colors together. Beautiful card.

OH Babs said...

Nice card and I like the colors and the stamp set - good combination.

D.Ann C said...

Cool smooshing and color combo!

Verna Angerhofer said...

I love the colorful background. You picked good ones for it.

Loll said...

LOVE the colour of your smooshed background, Julia. I just got my latest STAMPlorations order and I debated about getting this stamp, but I already had a long list of purchases, so I didn't order it. Now I need to put in another order!! This is so cool. Love the way you've framed the image. Awesome sentiment stamp from AE! xx

Lisa said...

So pretty! Great background and design!

Fikreta said...

its so nice card!

Cynthia Cole said...

Great colors on your card!

Helen F. said...

FABULOUS smooshing, Julia!

Kim Heggins said...

Love your fabulous coffee card....wonderful smooshing!