Monday, June 26, 2017

Summer Coffee Lovers Blog Hop - Card #4

I've been purchasing so many Coffee/Tea themed stamps and dies - I just had to make another card for the Summer Coffee Lovers Blog Hop so I could use my new stuff!
I just purchased this Drinking the Coffee stamp from Technique Junkies - 
 it CRACKED me up reading it!
I stamped the sentiment directly onto a piece of patterned paper from Water Color Wash Pattern Paper Collection from PTI.   I colored the coffee mug with Ranger Distress Markers in Tea Dye and Spun Sugar.  I layered the panel to an Hibiscus Burst Panel and then onto the Summer Sunrise card base.

Here's the link to the Summer Coffee Lovers Bloghop -  lot's of prizes to be won! You have until 6/30 to link up your card!
Stamps:  Drinking the Coffee - Technique Junkies
Paper:  Hibiscus Burst, Summer Sunrise, Water Color Wash Pattern Paper Collection - PTI
Ink:  Archival Jet Black
Accessories:  Ranger Distress Markers Tea Dye and Spun Sugar.

21 comments:

~amy~ said...

I LOVE this Julia! That sentiment totally cracks me up!

Monika/Buzsy said...

Fun, fun, fun! Great sentiment and love the paint strokes! Cool!

Heidi said...

This sentiment is indeed awesome, I know people whome are exactly like that in the morning or the whole day ....

Redanne said...

The PTI background paper is beautiful and a perfect backdrop for that amazing sentiment - love it!! Hugs, Anne xx

Kathy said...

This is terrific! Beautiful background and design. Love the sentiment, too.

Shelly said...

Haha! Too fun!

OH Babs said...

You have made some very cute and unique cards.

D.Ann C said...

Love that fun sentiment and your fab modern card! Thanks for the love you've left on my blog! Hugs!!

Becca Yahrling said...

What an awesome sentiment - so fun!

Bonnie said...

Love these sunrise colors and the perfect sentiment! Wouldn't be an enjoyable sunrise without the coffee!

Susan said...

Made me laugh when I read that sentiment! Great card, lovely colours.

Hetty said...

Awesome statement on a perfect card!

Elizabeth said...

Beautiful colors and the sentiment is hilarious!

Verna Angerhofer said...

That is such a cool card and I just love that sentiment. So funny and some days I think that is about how it works for me too!

Words and Pictures said...

Now that's a feeling I've been all too familiar with over the last couple of weeks. Just about catching up with myself now! This really made me smile... and I love those strokes of colour.
Alison x

Annette Allen said...

awesome card..

Fikreta said...

awesome card!

Kim Heggins said...

This is one fabulous card...what an incredible sentiment, just love it!

Lisa said...

Love this sentiment! Such a fun card!

Vicki Dutcher said...

LOL that sentiment is so fun!

Helen F. said...

Ha! So fun and love that sentiment!