Saturday, April 19, 2014

Happy Easter, Bunny!

One final bunny card - using my brand new Lil' Inker Designs Bunnies and Bows dies (SO cute!) - along with the ever present Stitched Mat Rectangle and with the addition of a Stitched Mat Circle today!
I die cut 2 stitched mat rectangles - one in vintage cream and one in Berry Sorbet - then I cut them into uneven strips and pieced them back together alternating the colors.
My card was inspired by the Cure for the Monday Blues challenge
I was inspired by the bunnies, the little vase of tiny blooms and the little drink bottles with striped colors.  This photo sure does cure the Monday Blues!

Wishing everyone who celebrates - a most Blessed Easter!

Stamps:  Happy Easter, Bunny - Penny Black, little blooms - from Fresh Cut Florals set - WPlus9
Paper:  white, Vintage Cream, Berry Sorbet - PTI
Ink:  Archival Jet Black, Adirondack Salmon and Mountain Rose.
Accessories:  Stitched Mat Rectangles and Circles, bunny and bow dies - Lil' Inker Designs,  black rhinestone - Kaiser, foam dots, 1 1/4" circle punch - EK Success.

14 comments:

Lynn said...

Happy Easter Julia! An absolutely adorable card!

Annette Allen said...

ADORABLE...

Happy Easter
Rejoice in the Lord

cm said...

WOW, Julie, WOW!! I came over to thank you for your sweet comment on my wee bunny card (THANK YOU), and have discovered a site filled with amazing artwork! You are incredibly talented; the evidence being the series or cards/projects I've strolled through! The bunny here is darling; your Music card, stunning; the shadow box, certain to be treasured; the crayon/pictures filled purse, brilliant! Impressive, delightful, dazzling! Happy Easter to you; I'll definitely be back for visits!!
c

~amy~ said...

Julia, this is darling! I love your bunny! I hope you have an excellent Easter and thanks so much for playing with us at Cure for the Monday Blues - hoppy eggstravaganza!

jdmommy - Anne Harmon said...

Julia, I told you I should just have you order double, and get them for me!! This is darling!!!

Tenia Nelson said...

Super cuteness!!! Happy Easter!!

Mona Pendleton said...

Adorable card Julia! Love the sweet bunny! Happy Easter to you and your family!

Pat (mspfd) said...

Darling card, Julia, with wonderful details.
Happy Easter!

Unknown said...

Yup, I have to go shopping at LID! I love the bunny and his wee bow...so sweet. Your card is a fabulous take on the challenge!

Taheerah said...

Using that bunny die was my first idea for my own card, but I didn't order it in time! Your sweet bunny is so adorable and I love his bright bow! Thanks so much for playing to find a Cure For The Monday Blues!

Kelly Griglione said...

Love the chunky stripes on your background! Everything matches nicely with the stitches, very coordinated, very adorable!

Shirley said...

What a really cute cute bunny! I am so in love with the stitched dies that I went to order and several are out. No surprise there! This is a really adorable card and the colors are awesome too!

Deepti said...

The stitched effect on the dies creates and awesome effect, love those colors and the layers, and the flowers where the bunny is sitting is perfection :)

Laura Pryor said...

This is absolutely fantastic!! I love what you did with your Stitched Mats: Rectangles. Thanks so much for sharing this awesomeness on our Facebook page!
Laura