Sunday, June 12, 2011

It's Your Birthday!

I made this card for last week's Featured Stamper over on Split Coast.

I really need some little girl cards for my stash - so I chose this sweet Fairy Birthday Card of Taylor's to CASE.  I used different stamps and placed a heart behind my sentiment but kept her basic theme and design!

My cute little girl is a digi image from Sweet 'n Sassy Stamps called Abby's Birdhouse

My colors are from the Create 4 fun color challenge - pink, green, neutral.
Thanks so much for stopping by today!
Stamps: Sweet 'n Sassy Stamps - digi image/Abby's Birdhouse, sentiment from Ocean Paradise set

Paper: white, simply chartreuse - PTI, DP basic grey/Sultry paper pad
Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black
Accessories: Copics: E00, E35, G21, B00, R20k, RV32, C1, mega rectangle Nestability, heart punch - Marvy Uchida, small oval punch - SU, tiny gems - Taylored Expressions, foam tape, quicky glue pen, wrinkled seam tape, rose on wire from packaging of wrinkled seam tape.

14 comments:

Crystal said...

Such a darling bday card Julia!!!!! LOVE her she is sooo sweet!

Tenia Nelson said...

So so cute!!!

Shirley said...

She is just adorable and the design you gave her is beautiful!

jdmommy - Anne Harmon said...

Finally, I am at your blog! My time is never my own these days. Mom is continuing to improve, but will be here until the 24th of August, at least. She loves your cards too, of course. This sweet image is just so cute, and wonderful for a young lady for her birthday!! TFS!

Riet said...

So beautiful card Julia,I love the image and the colours.
So gorgeous papers.

Hugs Riet.xx

Anne Harada said...

Sweet card my friend! Love your coloring and use of DP!

velta said...

Too Precious Julia! What a great creation you have made here...I love that seam binding....I have yet to buy some, but it seems all the rage right now. TFS and have a great week!!

Mara Campbell said...

ah, she is so sweet! Great job with the colors and I love the ribbon on the card!

Pauline said...

This is gorgeous Julia! I love the sweet image and the beautiful papers, a fab layout too!

Monika/Buzsy said...

What a sweet card Julia. The colors are perfect for the cute image. :o)

Pat (mspfd) said...

Super sweet birthday card. Love all the pink!

Mona Pendleton said...

What a sweet card Julia! You did an awesome job coloring that darling image and I love the pretty patterned paper! Thanks for playing along with CR84FN :)

Mary Marsh said...

this is such a sweet card julia-love this cute abby image-and your layout and papers are fab

Bev J. said...

Very sweet and girly looking card. I love pink and green together.