Saturday, October 23, 2010

Saturday Waltzingmouse Sketch - WMSC20 Bravo!

Welcome to another Saturday Waltzingmouse Sketch my friends! This week there is a trendy tag involved!
I turned the sketch on it's side for my card today
Another clean and simple interpretation for me. I used Musical Backgrounds and Fancy Phrases on my card today.

This also fits Lori's Hope You Can Cling To Challenge over on SCS - Bring in the Brown - to use brown as a central color. The dots on the patterened paper and the ink I used is brown.
Now you want to waltz over to the WMS Sketch Blog and get inspired by the cards the Mischief Makers and other DT members have created using this week's sketch.

Then make your own card using the sketch and link it on the Sketch Blog by Thursday 10/28/10 at 11:59 pm EST - you could be chosen Top Mouse next week!! Sometimes Claire offers little random winner prizes too - you never know!
I'm at my church fair today - hopefully selling lots of stuff! I'll have pics to share with you here soon!
Stamps: Waltzingmouse - Musical Backgrounds, Fancy Phrases.
Paper: Vintage Cream - PTI, DP Basic Grey Paper Pad/Archaic
Ink: Memento Rich Cocoa
Accessories: Sizzix tag die, silk ribbon - PTI, Foam dimensionals.

23 comments:

Chris Olsen, Glowbug said...

Oh how pretty Julia!! Those are my fave colors! Great combo and design!

A Consuming Passion said...

Great card Julia! Love this sketch flipped too!

Anonymous said...

What a great card!! Love your take on that sketch!! :)

Sharli Schaitberger said...

Wonderful! I looked at that sketch and though - huh? But your card is just right! It's perfect.

Riet said...

What a gorgeous card Julia.

Hugs Riet.x

Unknown said...

OOh fabby card Julia, very elegant!! LOVE the use of the solid stamp! Hugs!

Mandy Gwelton said...

Very beautiful take on this week's sketch! Love the stamped music background and the gorgeous colors!

Mona Pendleton said...

Great CAS card Julia! Love how you flipped the sketch & that lil' tag is darling!

MiNi said...

Nice work! I just started my blog on creating artsy stuff as well =)

Bev J. said...

Pretty, like the musical score and the dotted paper together-neat sketch.

Betty Wright said...

I must get me some WMS stamps! This is fabulous, Julia! Awesome design and stamped elements! Lovely card!

Monique said...

CAS..Love this Julia.. I just love text or music paper on any card!! Great take on the sketch :)

Pat (mspfd) said...

Wow, I just love this card, Julia. So creative and fun!

Mary Marsh said...

I like your card for the wms challenge-hope you did well in the church fair

Anne Harada said...

Hi Julia!! This looks great turned on the side, love the paper and hanging sentiment! Could be used as a masculine card too, that's always a bonus! Hope all is well GF! Miss you!
Hugs,
Anne

Wanda Cullen said...

Beautiful CAS creation! Look forward to seeing your 'fair' pics!

velta said...

Hi Julia...Your last 3 posts are awesome...who wouldn't love to receive any of these cards. All are great with your choice of colors and images too :)

Pauline said...

Lovely card, that musical pattern is fab!

Laura (scrapnextras) said...

Beautiful Julia! Love the clean and simple design..that music stamp is fabulous on it's own!

Clare said...

Love the soft colors you used and the reverse musical background! great take on the sketch!

Lenet said...

beautiful card love the way u sed the musical background

Alice said...

wonderful take on the sketch. beautiful card, Julia!

Peggy said...

Fabulous sketch card! You rock!