Wednesday, August 27, 2008

Lions and tigers and ............

This is my card for today's sketch challenge over on Split Coast - I needed to make some Halloween cards and this sketch worked out perfectly!
There is no stamping on these cards (accept I stamped Happy Halloween on the inside!)
I have had these randomly sized chipboard black and white letters for eons (which is more than forever!!) in a drawer and recently found them when I was looking for something else! And they are perfect spooky Halloween letters I think! There was enough variety to make all these fun spooky words to go with the pictures on the designer papers that I used.
These wonderful DP's are by Flairdesigns Inc - the Spellbound Collection that I just got here. I cuttled all the dp panels - the two in the back I used Forest Branches on and for the narrow panel I used Swiss dots - just to give the card a little dimension.
Thanks for coming by and checking out my offerings today!!
Be sure to check the Artful Inkables Limited Supplies challenge in my post below - and come play along too!!
Stamps: none!
Paper: Basic Black, Pumpkin Pie - SU, DP - Flairdesigns Inc - Spellbound collection
Ink: none
Accessories: chipboard alphabet - Lil Davis Designs, glue dots, cuttlebug - swiss dots & forest branches folders

10 comments:

Susan said...

what a busy gal you've been...all those goulish cards are frightingly fun! and I think you should score extra credit for using all that old stuff! nice art, Julia

dpkennedy said...

Hey Julia, these are so cute! I love that dp..it's silly and scary!!

Lynn Put said...

Oh your take on the sketch is fantastic! I love these spooky letters mixed with this fun Halloween paper!

Anonymous said...

Terrific use of these letters Julia! Great halloween cards...I can't seem to get into the halloween mode myself.
smiles,Deena

Donna Baker said...

these are great! I was wondering when I first saw the card what stamping you did. those letters are neat

Judy Rozema said...

Julia these are super cute!!! I love all those different words.

I always love it when your page loads, because I LOVE that picture at the top......

Deb Neerman said...

WoWzA, Julia, these are terrific!!! Perfect fit for your sketch and the "found" letters look like they were made for this project!!

Doncha love it when things come together like this?!? Jess wish it happened more often ... lol!

TFS; these are great!

Catherine said...

how cute are these and love your DP

Beth Thomas said...

What an awesome set of cards and you really rocked the sketch! I'm loving the haunted font!

Pamela Smerker said...

ooh this are SO cool! I love the chipboard letters, really work well with these Halloweenie cards.