Sunday, August 3, 2008

A Double Blessing and Tripple RAK's

Congratulations to Michelle (Shellapoo) who is the featured stamper over on Split Coast this week! Boy does she have a ton of cards to choose from in her gallery!! I chose the most recent card she made here.

I changed the stamp set, and colors - but used the basic layout and theme! I used my Bitty Baby Blessings stamp set by PapertreyInk because they have a twins stamp included in the set! (one for adoption too!) Inside I stamped the sentiment: Good things come in multiples. The onsies and sentiment are up on foam dimensionals and the panels were cut with my rectangle nestability die and my cuttlebug. I also stamped the envelope as a little extra touch.
Now I just need to find someone who is having boy and girl twins!
Stamps: Bitty Baby Blessings - Papertrey Ink
Paper: certainly celery: SU, Vintage Cream - PTI, DP Autumn Leaves
Ink: onyx black versafine
Accessories: pink & blue grosgrain ribbon, circle punches, rectangle nestability, cuttlebug, Copics: white E00, Blush R20


And here are 3 wonderful cards I received from my SCS/blogging friends from when I was chosen the Featured Stamper last week. Because my SCS name is Artystamper - Beth used a play on words and the 'theme' for my featured day was Julia, Julia where for Art -ystamper thou - ie - Romeo and Juliet!

So Cindy (Mothermark on SCS) made this absolutely gorgeous bodice of Juliet's dress - isn't this something!?! She has about 1 pound of foam dimensionals on this and it sticks up almost 1/2" in places - it is quite a paper masterpiece.

And Michelle (sf9er on SCS) sent me this pretty card which was a case of one of mine.

and Amy (Craf-tee on SCS) sent me this fun strawberry card caseing my citrus card.

It is such fun to get beautiful happy mail! Thank you girls!! it is much appreciated.

If you are so inclined - you can see all the cards people made for my Featured stamper day here.

Thanks so much for stopping by today!

13 comments:

Lee said...

Oh I saw this onesie card in your gallery.......LOVE it!!! It's twice as nice!!! LOL

~amy~ said...

LOVE your FS challenge card...so adorable!!!

I had super fun putting together the strawberry card...congrats to you!!!

Lisa's Blessed A Latte said...

Sweet creation....Love it!!!!

Denise Marzec said...

Oh my word, CUUUUUUTE baby card!! Love it!!

Great RAK's too!

Anonymous said...

Adorable FS card, those onesies are so cute, and your RAK's are so pretty!

Deb Neerman said...

These are fabulous! Love the onsie card; toooooo cute!

~Hugs

Donna Baker said...

love the twins baby card - precious!

Pamela Smerker said...

Oh this card is adorable! Well done!!

dpkennedy said...

Your card is so cute! Good luck finding the mom to be of twins!! Those cards you received are gorgeous-especially that bodice!

K said...

I love your card! The onesies are so cute. You got some cute cards too ask RAKs.

Mothermark said...

Love your card Julia! It is precious. I remember seeing it on SCS! Glad my card made it there okay...told ya I had to find a box! Thanks for posting it to your blog....very thoughtful!

Linsey R said...

Wowza! YOU are one popular lady! And I happen to know why--U rock! :) And your onsies card is double the fun and double the cuteness! I love it! wonderful, as always, Julia! Have a great day!

Jenn Muraoka said...

Four years late, but I'll take it!!! Haha. So you officially know someone with girl/boy twins. Do I count?! I just love this card for so many reasons, although I may be biased. Hugs, Jenn