Saturday, October 3, 2026

Who Let the Dog (and CAT!) Out???

 I recently purchased these wonderful cat and dog Halloween ghost dies and wanted to use them right away before filing them away!

Aren't these dog and cat ghosts a riot?!!


They are called Happy Haunting Cat Die and Happy Haunting Dog Die from Waffle Flower.
I die cut the ghosts out of white hammered paper to give them texture.  The goblin, spider and pumpkin face are cut from Black Glitter Paper. 
  
I embossed the black panel with an old dots EF from Darice and die cut the framing with a scallop frame die from Amazon. 
 
The dog and cat are up on foam dots as well as the body of the spider EEK!  I put one big silver dot on his head so he'd show up AND it made him even spookier...

ends Oct 6th


1st time using the cat and dog ghost dies.


ends Oct 31

Fall Season October
ends Oct 31






Paper:  Black, Orange Zest - Papertrey Ink, Glitter Card Stock Pad - Recollections, hammered white card - Amazon.
Other Supplies:  Happy Haunting Cat Die, Happy Haunting Dog Die - Waffle Flower, Nested Stitched Scallop Frames - Amazon, Dots Embossing Folder - Darice, Label Stickers: Halloween - Tim Holtz/Idea-ology, foam dots.

1 comment:

Sue from Oregon said...

Hi Julia! Stopping in to say hello and see what you are up to. This card is adorable and all the texture really stands out! 🎃👻Sue Kment