Thursday, October 1, 2026

CAS Christmas Challenge - Oct 2026 - Poinsettia

 Today the October CAS Christmas Challenge is up over at the blog.

DT Colleen is our hostess and here is her challenge.

I received this lovely little poinsettia stencil and postage die free with an order from Waffle Flower - perfect for Colleens' challenge this month!

I embossed the background with a 3D Embossing Folder - Cosmopolitan French Twist from Sizzix.  The sentiment is from a retired set by Waltzingmouse, Ornate Ornaments.  The poinsettia panel is up on foam dots.

Lots of white space, minimal layers!

So come and join us to get more of your Christmas cards done!  You'll find the October CAS Christmas challenge here.

This challenge ends Oct 31st.

Also sending my card to:


1st time using the poinsettia stencil/die set and the French Twist Emb Folder!

Use Red and Green





Stamps:  Ornate Ornaments  - Waltzingmouse (retired)
Paper: White - Papertrey Ink.
Ink:  Coral Berry, Ruby Red, Marigold - Altenew, Light Spruce - Gina K Designs.
Other Supplies:  Postage Poinsettia Frame Die and Stencil Set - Waffle Flower, Cosmopolitan French Twist 3D Embossing Folder - Sizzix, foam dots

6 comments:

I Card Everyone said...

Had to run by to read all about your lovely card - especially that embossing!!! Julia, it is spectacular!!! [you know the drill - off I go to shop!]
=\

HilaryJane said...

Love this one. That background embossing is just perfect xx

Lisa Elton said...

Oh, I just love that pretty little stamp! The embossing adds great interest too. Marvelous card, Julia!

TK said...

Beautiful CAS, I love the simplicity of this but the unique embossing really shows off here!

Pam Sparks said...

So elegant and inspiring! I have to get this stencil set out and use it again!

Bonnie said...

What a fun way to use this stamped stamp, Julia! I love the embossing and the curved merry of the sentiment! Perfectly CAS!