Friday, October 2, 2026

Card Chain Challenge September 2026 Reveal

 Today's the day all of the cards sent for the Card Chain Challenge in September are revealed!

 I sent my card to Wendy in Ireland and received a card from Joanne in Connecticut. 

Twenty-nine people exchanged cards for September!

We are always given suggestions to help us think of a design - we only have to use one suggestion.  For September, I used the colors (with a couple of other ones snuck in - oops!?), the theme of Great Outdoors and the technique - Stencilling.


And here's the card I created.

To make this lovely scene, everything I used is from The Greetery.  The base was made using Rolling Hills Stencils, the country villa and trees were die cut using Country Villa Mini, the flowers and sentiment were stamped and die cut using Rolling Hills Bella Terra Additions and Rolling Hills Bella Terra Additions Dies.

The house, two trees, sentiment and flowers are popped up on foam dots.  I colored the villa and trees using Copics.

Instead of making a folded card - I added an easel to the back so this sweet scene could be stood up for display if desired!


Please join us in exchanging cards world wide for the October Challenge!  You'll find all the details on how to sign up and how it works here at The Card Chain Challenge! 

Sign up for October ends 10/6
Also sending my card to:



1st time using the Bella Terra dies and stamps



Stamps:  Rolling Hills Bella Terra Additions - The Greetery.
Ink:  Nocturne, Hawthorn Rose - Versafine Clair, Olive - Elements Lavinia Stamps, Coral Bliss, Coral Berry, Caramel Toffee, Espresso - Altenew.
Paper:  Watercolor - Spellbinders.
Other Supplies:  Rolling Hills Stencils, Country Villa Mini Die, Rolling Hills Bella Terra Additions Dies  - The Greetery, Copics -B00, RV16, YR21, YG63, easel die - Tim Holtz/Sizzix (retired).

4 comments:

Bonnie said...

Another lovely scene, Julia! I can almost feel like I'm on vacation with a beautiful view!

Ellibelle said...

A truly stunning scene you created, love everything about this! And wish I was there!!

TK said...

Amazing scene, Julie! I love this beautiful scene -- it's so perfect to put the easel on the back too, that's an awesome die too. So pretty!

Angelnorth said...

Those rolling hills look lovely in the slightly unexpected colours, great evocation of Tuscany!I’ve been known to sneak extras into the colour palette option, never had the challenge police on my tail as yet!