Just a reminder card for the CAS Christmas September Challenge - Woodland Critters!
Lots of open space, minimal layers.
I embossed the background, stamped the Mistletoe Mouse and sentiment - both wood mounted stamps, colored the image with Copics and added 3 white snowflakes. (The mistletoe leaves are colored green but it doesn't show up much in the photo!)
I love this cute little field mouse holding the mistletoe over his head with his tail - hoping for a Christmas kiss!
The challenge ends Sept 30th so there's plenty of time to link up your card over at CAS Christmas! You know you need to get those Christmas cards started!!
Stamps: Mistletoe Mouse - Elzybells Art Stamps, Pucker Up Stamp - Amuse
Paper: White
Ink: Nocturne - Versafine Clair
Other Supplies: Molded Frame Embossing Folder - Spellbinders, Copics YG63, E00, R00, T2, Snowflakes - This Calls for Confetti.

.jpeg)
.png)
7 comments:
Oh my gosh ... this little guy is darling!! :) I had to smile when I saw him. :) Great card Julia! xx
How adorable, Julia - just love your layered frame embossed background with the sweet mouse!!
How CUTE is this little fella! The sentiment is fun too! Fantastic CAS card, Julia!
This is adorable, Julia! I love this little guy!
Julia, adorable card with that sweet little mouse.
Such an adorable little mouse and wonderful framing!
Brilliant with the double framing Julia and perfect to show off this oh so cute mouse with the mistletoe on the end of his tail..love the three little added stars too. x
Post a Comment