I'm sharing a card today that I made for a few challenges.
I recently purchased these Hot Diggity Dog and Squeeze Bottle die sets from Hero Arts - as well as the coordinating sentiment stamp set - Many Franks! I was happy to get them out and use them!
I die cut the pieces from colored card stock and sponged around the edges with Old Paper Distress Ink. I cut two different pieces of DP from Gosh, I Love You from Unity for the background.
Inside I stamped:
It's Your Birthday
Have a Bun-derful Day
Challenges entered:
Featured Stamper Challenge - Splitcoaststampers
inspired by this card by MN_Stamper
ends 7/31
1st time using these dies and stamp set.
Stamps: Many Franks - Hero Arts
Paper: White, Summer sunrise, Kraft Card, Americana - PTI, DP Gosh I Love You - Unity
Ink: Nocturne - Versafine Clair, Old Paper - Ranger Distress
Accessories: Hot Diggity Dog Die, Squeeze Bottle Die - Hero Arts, finger dauber
Paper: White, Summer sunrise, Kraft Card, Americana - PTI, DP Gosh I Love You - Unity
Ink: Nocturne - Versafine Clair, Old Paper - Ranger Distress
Accessories: Hot Diggity Dog Die, Squeeze Bottle Die - Hero Arts, finger dauber

.png)


Your "Frank" made me smile, Julia!! Love the bottle of mustard too; you really made these products shine!!
ReplyDeleteFantastic!! Thanks for playing along with our SUMMER challenge over at Cardz 4 Guyz!! You nailed the Guyz (cause guys love puns) and the summer portion with your grilled up hot dogs...a summer favorite!! Great work!! Deb Horst, DT #C4G388
ReplyDeleteSuper CUTE Julia...love it!! Love the sentiments too! And also, how you dressed your dog...mustard and onions are my favorite toppings!! Hugs. :0)
ReplyDeleteHot diggity dog. This is so cute. Love the sentiment.
ReplyDeleteWhat agreat card!
ReplyDeleteThis is oodles of fun and the colors are terrific!
ReplyDeleteWhat a fun card. Love how you have used those papers. They work really well xx
ReplyDeleteThis is so fun, Julia! Love the punny sentiments to go with the hot dog and mustard!
ReplyDelete