Pages

▼

Saturday, September 26, 2026

Inkspirational #377 Visual Prompt - Fall Cupcakes

 Here is my DT card for the latest Inkspirational Challenge #377.

I was inspired by the fall theme especially the leaves on the cupcakes.  

But instead of a cupcake - I made a pumpkin pie decorated with fall leaves cut from left over 'crust'!

The two dies I used are both from The Greetery.  Char-cut-erie Board and To Pie for Die.

I sponged the edges of all the die cuts with Ranger Distress Vintage Photo.  I sponged ink over the whole board to highlight the grain.  The pie is up on foam dots.

The DP is Groovy Gingham from Unity and the sentiment is from Mini Strips-Harvest  which I die cut using Mini Strips Die both from Taylored Expressions.


So how will these fall decorated cupcakes speak to you?   We can't wait to see!!  Please link up your inspired card over at the Inkspirational Blog here.

This challenge ends Oct 9th.

I'm also sending my card to:

1st time using the Char-cut-erie Board that I've had for ages!


Anything Goes with a Die ends 9/30


Stamps:  Mini Strips: Harvest - Taylored Expressions.
Paper:  Kraft, Honey Nut, White - Papertrey Ink, DP Groovy Gingham - Unity.
Ink:  Ranger Distress Vintage Photo, Nocturne - Versafine Clair.
Other Supplies:  Char-cut-erie Board Die, To Pie for Die - The Greetery, Mini Strips Die - Taylored Expressions, sponge dauber, foam dots.

14 comments:

  1. Ohmyword, Julia! Your pumpkin pie is so realistic, especially with the browned crust and the pretty leftover dough leaves. The cutting board and checkered background add to the overall homey, fall vibe. The fragrance of your pie is wafting my way, making my tastebuds tingle; I'll take a large slice please! Awesome take on the image and, as always, fabulous inspiration for our players.
    hugs~carol

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your pie looks good enough to eat xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. YUM... that pie looks good enough to eat! What a fun card Julia!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Makes me want to brew a fresh cuppa to go with your delectable pie, Julia!! Every element is perfection right down to the last perfectly browned pie crust leaf!
    =]

    ReplyDelete
  5. This pumpkin pie doesn't look like paper, Julia! It looks ready to slice and eat! Wow! Your coloring and shading are so lifelike!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wonderful and delicious looking pumpkin pie, Julia. Great card design! xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Super make and a great interpretation of the inspiration photo ... great way to use your NBUS too

    Kathyk

    ReplyDelete
  8. Yummy looking pie, Julia - love the shading on your crust and leafy embellishments too!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Your pie is yummier (more realistic) than mine Julia! Love the shading and serving board too~

    ReplyDelete
  10. How fun! That pie die cut set is fabulous. Love the cutting board and gingham background paper. The Greetery has the best dies! Thanks for sharing with the September Challenge at A Cut Above.

    ReplyDelete
  11. You always were the best baker in the family, sis, but this punkin' pie is so realistic, my mouth is actually watering! It's all about your perfect shading of both the pie top and the crust ... just the way I love mine! Love the fun board, too. (Dang that Greetery!) Hugs, Darnell

    ReplyDelete
  12. That's So cool! It looks just like a pie coming out of the oven. Blessings!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Whoa! This pie looks absolutely amazing!!! I love everything about this card!!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Julia, this card is absolutely amazing! That pie looks so good that I'm salivating for a piece right now. Pumpkin pie is my fave!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment - I really appreciate it! Julia