Monday, October 2, 2017

Love in the Heart

I have a box of cards I keep in the closet so I always have a card for any occasion - and occasionally I sell them to friends as well.   I needed a few more the the "Wedding" section and so made this card.
I used an older die from MFT - Heart full of Love - that's no longer on their website and a new to me die for the scalloped edge - Notes: Scalloped A2 Vertical die from PTI for the front panel.
It was so easy to put together that I made 4 of them while I had the supplies out on my work table!

I'm linking my card to:
where we were to look at the Beau-Coup web site - I was inspired by these simple coasters. in the wedding section

Paper: Brushed Gold - SU, White - PTI
Accessories: Notes: Scalloped A2 die - PTI, Heart Full of Love Die - MFT (retired)

6 comments:

Nancy said...

OH MY! This is awesome! Love Love Love! I wish it was still available! Thanks for being in our gallery at Just Us Girls and we hope to see you again!

Sue VanDeVusse said...

Clean, simple and GORGEOUS! Love the kraft and white together and the touches of bling. Thanks for playing along with us at JUGS!

Susan said...

Love the simplicity of this! Perfect in the white and brushed gold!

Bonnie said...

This is a classy wedding card, Julia! Always good to have some in the stash.

nancy littrell said...

Simply beautiful, Julia. I love your kraft and white and your beautiful Love die cut heart. TFS my friend. Hugs

Loll said...

Very classic design Julia. Really beautiful and fresh in the neutral colours. xx