Thursday, October 6, 2016

Have Your Elf

Jumping forward to Christmas again - got to get those cards done so I can enjoy the season!
I pulled out a great Waltzingmouse (no longer in business) set called Jolly Old Elf for today's card.  I added some pine to his hat, hand and sentiment along with a little jingle bell.

My card was inspired by this week's 
Merry Monday Challenge
 I have a terrible cold that has been hanging on for over two weeks -  I'm off to bed a little early to hopefully help myself get better!

FYI -  if you need some spook-tacular inspiration -  check out the A Vintage Journey challenge for October - Anne's challenge is to Make it Spooky!

9 comments:

Marcia HIll said...

CAS perfection Julia...love this card!! Thanks so much for sharing with us at Merry Monday!

Deborah Frings said...

Oh I love this guy! This is such a fun card!

Linda said...

What a fun card with your wonderful elf. Hope your feeling better soon. Thanks for joining us this week at Merry Monday.

Linda W. (ScrappinBari) said...

Darling elf and I love the patterned paper along the side!

Mona Pendleton said...

Such a fun and festive card Julia! What a great elf! Hope you have a great weekend!

Bonnie said...

This is an awesome elf, Julia! Love how you've colored him!

Deb~Paxton Valley Folk Art said...

Adorable Julia! Hope you are feeling better very soon, sending you some virtual chicken soup! Deb xo

Kim S said...

What a charming elf and sentiment - love your fresh and simple layout!

Deanne @ Three Trees said...

This is so fun! Love the colours!! Thanks so much for playing along with Merry Monday.