Saturday, September 19, 2015

Don't Stand Under the Mistletoe

Happy Saturday everyone!   I have a quick, super CAS post today!    Did you know the mistletoe berries are actually white?  Most photos show the berries red - so perhaps people mix holly with mistletoe??
And they grow in trees - using the tree to support them. (I googled Mistletoe to find all these fun facts!)
So here is my accurately presented Mistletoe card!! I absolutely love this mistletoe stamp from the Festive Foliage set by Waltzingmouse.
I simply stamped the mistletoe and this lovely sentiment from Alpine Christmas onto a piece of Vintage Cream Linen Cardstock and was done!  One more card for the Christmas card box! (and I actually made 4 of these while I was at it!)

I'm linking my card to the following challenges:
Addicted to CAS  Code Word Leaves


Stamps:  Festive Foliage, Alpine Christmas - Waltzingmouse
Paper:  Vintage Cream Linen Cardstock - PTI
Ink:  True Black, Simply Chartreuse - PTI

8 comments:

Dotty Jo said...

Gorgeous CAS card, Jo x

Susan Joyce said...

Beautiful Mistletoe card, perfect for the OLCCC challenge, thanks for joining us.

~amy~ said...

super interesting mistletoe facts...love your card Julia!

Words and Pictures said...

I have to confess I did know the berries are white! I'm sure you're right about people getting it mixed up with holly... but as long as we can have festive greenery, I'm prepared to forgive them! Gorgeous delicate CAS card, Julia.
Alison xx

Loll said...

Sweet! Awesome CAS card Julia. Thanks for playing at ATCAS. xx

Kim Heggins said...

Sweet card.

anja curvers said...

Wow such a sweet card love it. Thanks for joining us over at ATCAS.

Bhavana said...

perfect sweet CAS card. Thanks for joining us at ATCAS!!