Tuesday, May 26, 2015

You're So Yummy!

Today I have a tag to share that I made for the Tag You're It Challenge - here's our inspiration
I knew I had the perfect stamp set to use -   Big Berries/Strawberries by Waltzingmouse.  I stamped the berry and leaves and then cut it out leaving a little rim of white edge.  I die cut two of the tags in the WMS Stitched Tags set - one from patterned paper and one from white cardstock.
I layered the big strawberry onto the white tag with foam dots.  
I cut just the bottom portion of the larger die again with green patterned paper and layered it over the bottom of the red tag.  I stamped a sentiment from the Strawberry stamp set and a heart from the Sweethearts set.  I scattered 3 white sequins over the tag and looped some wrinkled seam tape through the holes of the tags.
This will look so bright and festive on a gift package!
Stamps:  Big Berries/Strawberries, Sweethearts - Waltzingmouse
Paper:  White, Textstyle Bitty Box Basics - PTI
Ink:  Pure Poppy, Simply Chartreuse - PTI, Archival Jet Black
Accessories:  Wrinkled Seam Tape - Prairie Bird Boutique Etsy Shop, foam dots, Stitched Tag Dies - Waltzingmouse, Winter Blend Sequins - Avery Elle.


14 comments:

~amy~ said...

I adore that big strawberry!

Deepti said...

Looks fabulous! I like a tiny tag on a bigger tag :)

Samra said...

What a yummy tag!!! Love that giant strawberry!

Pamellia said...

Wow Julia, your version of the tag is bang on!! I love the geometric theme, the dots and plaid go so well together! hugs :)

Terry said...

Yummy is so right and now I am wanting strawberry shortcake!!! Love your tag, Julia!

Vicki Dutcher said...

What a super fun big ole strawberry!

S@ndy Diller said...

Love your tag Julia - the layers and colors are indeed Yummy!!! S@ndy xx

Annette Allen said...

such a yummy tag.. love it

Marybeth said...

Yes,you sure did have the perfect stamp! Love this darling strawberry tag,Julia!

Lisa Young said...

Beautiful (and yummy) tag!!! :-)

Nessa's Crafty Place said...

Beautiful tag-love how you have made this-that huge strawberry is fabulous!
Best wishes,
Nessa xxx

Michelle said...

Gorgeous!!

Tracey McNeely said...

Julia I lov that great big yummy strawberry! Thank you for sharing with us at Tag You're It!

anja curvers said...

Thanks for sharing that gorgeous strawberry with us over at tag you're it.