Friday, November 29, 2013

It's Time to Dance on the Table

I hope everyone in the US had a wonderful Thanksgiving yesterday.  I know I enjoyed the wonderful meal and time with my family.  Today I have a card I made for my friend's mother who just turned 91 years old!  I used the Pinspired challenge for my inspiration.
 I wanted to make the card special for this special milestone birthday - so I used silver, gold, black and white colors.
The scallop die is Lil' Inker and the tag is Papertrey Ink.  My stamp is from the wonderful retro set from Waltzingmouse Putting on the Ritz - and I hope that's just what Evelyn will do in celebrating her birthday!  I think she'll get a giggle out of this!

Stamps:  Putting on the Ritz - Waltzingmouse
Paper:  White, True Black - PTI, Brushed Silver, Brushed Gold - SU, 
Ink:  Versamark
Accessories:  white embossing powder, Tag Sale #8 die - PTI, fan fare scalloped border - Lil' Inker Designs, heat gun, silver pearl - Michaels, foam dots.

10 comments:

*Vicki* said...

WOW!! What a really awesome design Julia! Love the colors and fun die cut border you've used on this! ;) Glad you had a good Thanksgiving! HUGS

Jean said...

Fabulous card! Great colors and a fun interpretation of the Pinterest image. Thanks for joining us at Pinspired Challenges!

Shirley said...

Gorgeous, Julia, she will love it! And probably dance too!!

jdmommy - Anne Harmon said...

Yes she will! She hasn't seen it, But of course I had to take a peek. SHHH! Mum's the word. LOL! Hugs.

Kim Heggins said...

Wow...what a card! Those fanfare die cuts in those colors look amazing with your sentiment. What a fabulous and elegant way to say Happy Birthday.

~amy~ said...

What an AWESOME card for a 91 year old! How FUN!!!

Alyssa S said...

Absolutely beautiful! Love that sentiment too...so fun!

{Chrissie} said...

Wow, this is amazing (as always)!!! I love the scallops and the card is just flat out fantastic!!!

Thanks for playing along with Pinspired Challenges!

Laura Pryor said...

Absolutely stellar use of the Fanfare Die!!! WOWZA!!!!

Annette Allen said...

wow this card is stunning.. great take on the inspirational photo.. thanks for joining us at PIN-spired Challenges..