Wednesday, November 20, 2013

A Waltzingmouse Christmas - Day 3 - Christmas Tags

Welcome to Day 3 of A Waltzingmouse Christmas.  Today Claire's assignment to the Design Team was to create lots of Christmas Tags using any of the Waltzingmouse stamp sets and maybe some of the new dies for the older stamp sets she now has available in the shop.

Mission Accomplished!  For my first tag I used two of the Opera Tag dies and Claire's brand new Mistletoe die.  The mistletoe stamp from Festive Foliage is one of my favorites - it's such a great shape!.
I put my tag on a tin tie glassine bag and filled it with molasses cookies along with  kisses!

For my next tag - I went country cozy - using this sweet gingerbread man and sentiment from Candy Jar Christmas - Fillers.
I attached my tag to a tin tie kraft bag that I stamped with the hearts from Nordic Winter and filled with the same molasses cookies! (minus a few that Kent and I ate to be sure they were good enough to give away!)
I hope I've inspired you with my tags - now lets see what the rest of the Design Team linked below has to share with us!


Hope to see you back here tomorrow for the final day of A Waltzingmouse Christmas!

Mistletoe Tag:
Stamps:  Festive Foliage
Paper:  white - PTI, green - Coredinations
Ink:  Memento New Sprout, Bamboo Leaves
Accessories:  mistletoe die, Opera Tag die - Waltzingmouse, enamel dots - My Minds Eye, glassine tin tie bag - PTI (presently not available), wrinkled seam tape - Prairie Bird Boutique Etsy Shop.

Christmas Cookies Tag:
Stamps: Gingerbread man from Candy Jar Christmas, hearts from Nordic Winter - Waltzingmouse
Paper:  Kraft - PTI
Ink:  Memento Rhubarb Stalk, Versafine Vintage Sepia
Accessories:  ribbon - May Arts, Tag Sale #3 die - PTI, enamel dots - My Minds Eye, tin tie brown bag (google to find companies)

19 comments:

Joan B said...

adorable

Lynn Mercurio said...

Beautiful Julia...you always dress up a gift in the most amazing ways, and these tags are so festive. Awesome job.

~amy~ said...

Lovin' your fun tags!

Renee said...

Absolutely perfect, Julia!
I love the mistletoe with the kisses...
so adorable! :)

Vickie Z said...

Adorable!! Ohhh...haven't made molasses cookies yet...better get busy!!

*Vicki* said...

Adorable bags Julia!! Love that gingerbread!! :)

Pauline said...

Beautiful tags Julia, I love the cute gingerbread man tag, and the beautiful opera tag.

Deirdre said...

Love what you created - those tags are beautiful. Definitely need to order those dies!

Shirley said...

How fun and wonderful and you are really showing me I need to get busy!!

Jeanne J. said...

Wonderful way to dress up some goodies. Love the enamel dot berries and the gingie on the kraft!

Nancy Penir said...

Wonderful way to use the new tags, love the small one with the stamped 'kisses'!

Mona Pendleton said...

What fabulous tags Julia! Love the little gingerbread peep and mistletoe!

christi said...

adorable tags. the green one is my fav.

Stamping With Bibiana said...

both tags are so sweet...I love the shape of the 1st one
hugs bibiana

Jill Norwood said...

Wonderful tags Julia! I love that sweet gingerbread man!!

Pat (mspfd) said...

What great tags! Especially love the gingerbread man and how the tag and bag are a perfect match.

Becca Feeken said...

This gift ensemble would make anyone's heart just melt!

choman9912@aol.com said...

Love the simplicity of the tags. Thanks.

Deborah Frings said...

Love the mistletoe tag - just gorgeous! And the gingerbread kid is so cute.