Friday, March 29, 2013

A Funny Bunny Easter Basket

Today's Cas-ual Fridays challenge is Funny Bunny -  to make a CAS Easter Project that is not a card.

I made these cute little Easter Baskets using two templates from Creations by AR.  I made the basket from a template called Goody Basket and I made the little bunny from a template called Bunny Box.  I resized the bunny template using my Silhouette Cameo to make it approx 1.5" x 1.5".

I made them in blues and pinks.  I stamped the Happy Easter on white card stock and punched it with a scallop oval punch.  I looped some wrinkled seam tape through a hole I punched on the end and knotted it onto the handle of the basket.
 
You could down load these templates today and whip up some of these cute baskets in time for Easter!  They come as both PDF files (to print and cut out) and SVG files to use with a cutting machine like a Silhouette Cameo.  Either way - they work up really easily and quickly!
 
I put basket shred and some malted milk chocolate eggs in my baskets with one fitting inside the little bunny box.
I wish all my Christian friends who are celebrating  the Risen Lord this weekend a most blessed Easter.

13 comments:

Unknown said...

WOW! These are so pretty! You did a fab job with both templates! Thanks so much for sharing these adorable Easter decor!

Kelly Griglione said...

Really cute Easter baskets, especially with that ribbon! Love how you added the bunny in there too. So glad you joined the CAS-ual Fridays Challenge!

Alice said...

awww... these are so so adorable, Julia!! i am thinking that i need a cameo!! =) fabulous project!

Pam said...

So sweet! Love these.

Mona Pendleton said...

Such cute Easter baskets Julia! You are always such an inspiration! Hope you have a Happy Easter celebration with your family :)

Joan Ervin said...

What adorable baskets, Julia, and you have filled them with some yummy stuff!!! I was sooo bad this year...I didn't make any Easter baskets so I guess the Grands will have to make due with money. I hope you and your family have a very blessed Easter!!!

Anonymous said...

Your baskets are adorable, Julia! What a fantastic use of patterned paper! Thanks so much for playing with us this week at CAS-ual Fridays :)

Dianne said...

Brilliant job on the handle is very kool .hope you have a wonderful holiday weekend Julia...

carol (krillsister) said...

Lovely baskets. Great pattern papers. Those bunnies are adorable.

Sanketi said...

Lovely little baskets!
Thanks for joining us at CAS-ual Fridays this week!

Jingle said...

Absolutely adorable Easter baskets! The trim looks great! Thank you so much for playing along with the CAS-ual Fridays Challenge!

Leigh Ann Baird said...

Adorable baskets! Thank you for playing with us at CAS-ual Fridays!

Darnell said...

Congratulations, Julia, for the shoutout from CFC for your adorable, adorable baskets!!