Monday, February 18, 2013

Clover for St. Patrick's Day

Today I have a St. Patrick's Day card -  some stamping friends and I are having a sale at our church on March 10th so I needed to make some cards for the sale.  I used the sketch from CAS(E) this sketch - and it made a great card!
The banner was made using a Spellbinders Nested Pennant - I used a Prismatic paper that has a nice little texture to it.  The clover was cut with Lucky Leaves die by Memory Box - and the sentiment is an unknown clear stamp.  Easy peasy and oh so wonderfully green for St. Pat's!

Here's what I stamped on the inside - both the blessing and sprig of clover are from Irish Blessings. The perfect set for all your St. Patrick's Day needs!

Stamps:  Irish Blessings - Waltzingmouse
Paper:  Simply Chartreuse (card base) - PTI,  shamrock & banner greens - Prismatics.
Ink:  Versafine Onyx Black
Accessories:  Nested Pennants - Spellbinders, Lucky Leaves Die - Memory Box, foam tape.

10 comments:

Deborah Frings said...

Clean, simple and fabulous! Love all things green ;)

Dianne said...

I too love green and it a lovely card,good luck on your sale, thanks for sharing..

Pauline said...

A fab CAS design, I love this set too, but have barely scratched the surface with it!

Shannon J said...

Thank you so much for visiting my blog and leaving me a sweet comment! And for leading me to discover your blog! What a treat! Your cards a just so lovely and delightful! Thank you for sharing and inspiring...I'll be back...often ;) !!!

Riet said...

What a gorgeous card.

Hugs Riet.xx

Ardyth said...

Love the rich greens of this! Thanks so much for playing along with us at CAS(E) This Sketch this week!

scrappymo! said...

Looks great and the poem is lovely! Hope they sell like hotcakes!

Jen W. said...

Fabulous! The texture on the flag gives it such a pop! Thanks for playing along with CAS(E) This Sketch this week!

Annette Allen said...

wow this is so fun...love it

Unknown said...

Great card! Thanks for playing along with us at CAS(E) this Sketch!