Sunday, June 26, 2011

Sweet Peek - Sweet 'n Sassy Stamps - Seeing Spots

Today I'm excited to be showing you a Sweet Peek at a fun new stamp set from the Sweet 'n Sassy Stamps July Release.   It's called Seeing Spots and for my first card I used the spots that have stars in them!
I think this would make a great masculine card with the colors that I used don't you??

My second card is a thank you card and is a little more feminine using two shades of pink!  and these pretty 'design' spots.  I punched some of the circles and popped them up on foam tape scattering a little bling around.

I framed them with a Nestability cut square, then layered the squares over a Floral Doily Motif Shapeability and the card base cut with a big scallop Nestability.
You'll find more info and pics of this fun new set as well as links to other Design Team samples, over at the Sweet N Sassy blog.

All of the new sets will be available for purchase on July 1!

Stamps:  Sweet 'n Sassy - Seeing Spots
Paper:  white, true black, Hibiscus Burst -PTI
Ink:  Memento Rose Bud & Angel Pink,  Ranger Distress Black Soot.
Accessories:  Foam tape, 3/4" circle punch - EK Success, Rhinestones - Kaiser, large gems - Darice (Michaels), Floral Doily Motif Shapeabilities, Big Scallop Circle & square Nestabilities.

7 comments:

Marilyn (stampwithMJ) said...

Great card! Love seeing how you used these sweet stamps!

velta said...

I do think the first card would make for a great masculine card Julia....and the second, what an ispiration...Love the pink colors and what adorable stamps! I also love that cute Ahoy Matey below...another cutie from you!TFS!!

Joan Ervin said...

Both of your cards are adorable, Julia...you have showcased the sweet little circle stamps beautifully!!!!

Mary Marsh said...

love both these samples julia-this is a versatile stamp set-you can use it for girly & guy cards

Mara Campbell said...

I love the spots! They are awesome for cards!!

Shelby Goolsby said...

Both such great cards!! I love how you added the square to the circle card..so pretty.

bonnie said...

i loved the cards ty for sharing with us