Thursday, June 30, 2011

Sweet Peek - Sweet 'n Sassy Stamps - Love is Like a Tree!

If you're looking for my Waltzingmouse Sneak peek - please scroll down to the post below this!

Today I'm excited to be showing you a Sweet Peek at a fun new stamp set from the Sweet 'n Sassy Stamps July 1 Release.   It's called  Love is Like a Tree.

I've been loving making tags lately - using simple oaktag shipping labels from Staples.  I sponged the tag with Old Paper and Victorian Velvet Ranger Distress inks.  Then I stamped the tree, the little sentiments and the heart 'leaves' on the card.  I stamped the sentiment and cut it with a Ribbon Banner Shapeability, sponging it with ink before removing it from the die.  I layered the tag to a piece of tan Bazzill card stock, punched a hole at the top and threaded wrinkled seam tape through it.

I hope you'll hop over to the Sweet 'n Sassy blog to find the links to the other Design Team members who are Sweet Peeking this pretty set today!
All of the new sets will be available for purchase on July 1!  (that's tomorrow guys!!)

Stamps:  Sweet 'n Sassy Stamps - Love is Like a Tree (to be released 7/1)
Paper:  Shipping tag - Staples, Tan Bazzill, White - PTI
Ink:  Memento Tuxedo Black, Ranger Distress Old Paper, Victorian Velvet, Vintage Photo, Dusty Concord, Brushed Corduroy.
Accessories:  Ribbon Banners Shapeabilities, wrinkled Seam Tape, cropadile.

3 comments:

Lynn Mercurio said...

Wow, Julia - these are some awesome tags. I love working with tags...they are like mini canvases. These are truly miniature works of art.

velta said...

Hi Julia ~ I am loving these tags!! Too fabulous! and the Cameos below have me drooling! They look like they should be put on an easel! Thank you for sharing!!

Mary Marsh said...

this was such a creative idea for this new stamp set - you do make the best tags julia-I hung the one you sent me on my christmas tree last year-and had plenty of comments