Monday, April 5, 2010

A Lavender Birthday

A beautiful web site called Thymes Fragrance Co. was our inspiration challenge over at Split Coast last Saturday. I chose this pretty Lavender bottle for my inspiration.



My card is very CAS - no layers (gasp) following the design of the bottle with the rounded edges.My stamps are all from a set by Rubbernecker Stamps called Floral Silhouette set 467 I sponged the edges to define the card and added little gems to the centers of the flowers for a little bling! Inside I stamped the floral image and over stamped it with another sentiment.

Thanks so much for stopping by today!
Stamps: Rubbernecker Stamps - Floral Silhouettes set 467
Paper: White - PTI
Ink: plum pudding, lavender moon, sweet blush - PTI, memento tuxedo black
Accessories: sponge, little gems - Taylored expressions, quickie glue pen, Zuetter corner rounder punch

7 comments:

Pat (mspfd) said...

This is an awesome design... so fresh and absolutely gorgeous!

Pauline said...

Very very pretty and soft, love the lavender colours. Pauline x

Jill said...

You've really captured the beauty of the inspiration piece! Your card is so delicate!

Jodi Collins said...

This is DELIGHTFUL Julia! GORGEOUS colors and layout!!!

jdmommy - Anne Harmon said...

I love the outside and inside, and am beginning to do that too, as I really like the look! This card for the inspiration is just beautiful, GF!! TFS!

Sharli Schaitberger said...

Neato! I love the sentiments stamped over the images - the colors are so soft and pretty, this is a GREAT card Julia!

Deb Neerman said...

WoW, soooo pretty, Julia! LOVE those stamps and your soft color palette!!