Saturday, April 4, 2009

Hey Dude! Inspired ATC's

As I was looking through the Frenchbull Website for the Inspiration Challenge on Split Coast - I found these Kids Mini Notebooks and knew that my Doodle Factory Stamps would be perfect for this.I made 4 ATC's (Artist Trading Cards) for this challenge. Starting with a 2.5 x 3.5 white panel, I added the designer papers, stamped Yapples, Zot, Skoober, and Mimo on colored card stock - colored them a little with Copics and attached them with foam dimensionals.The sentiments are from Cornish Heritage Farms Little Guy set. I used the Stampin Up large oval punch. I sponged the edges of the sentiment and the cards with So Saffron Ink, punched the corners and added little gold stickers.


Thanks for stopping by today!

Stamps: Doodle Factory Creatures: Starving Artists, Cornish Heritage Farms: Little Guy
Paper: Artist Trading Cards: Hampton Arts, Basic Black: SU, New Leaf, Spring Rain, Berry Sorget, Summer Sunrise: PTI, DP Urban Prairie Basic Grey Paper pad
Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black, So Saffron: SU
Accessories: gold rhinestone stickers, foam dimensionals, corner punch, oval punch: SU, copics

11 comments:

Lauri said...

What cute ATCs! The Doodle Factory stamps are perfect for those!

~amy~ said...

Julia...these turned out absolutely a-dorable!!! Great job...love those doodle factory stamps!!!

Anonymous said...

These are soooo cute and adorable!!!!

Unknown said...

These are so adorable! I love the little odd guys I may need this stamp set!

Anonymous said...

Hey Julia!! What a darling set of ATCs!! Theses are all so fun and cheery!! :) TFS!

LeAnne said...

These just crack me up!! What cute images and paired with this DP, they're perfect!

Theresa Momber said...

OMGosh, these are so cute! What a fantastic job on the inspiration challenge.

Anonymous said...

These are so much fun, Julia! I love them!

Joan Ervin said...

Soooo totally adorable, Julia!!!! How fun and creative of you to use those awesome little stamps and make ATC's!!! I need to get these stamps to make cards for my DGS's...they will just love them!!!

Donna Baker said...

these are AWESOME, Julia! I LOVE 'em! one of these days I plan on making some ATC's & stick them in my DH's lunch box that I pack every day. tfs!!

dpkennedy said...

Wow, these are so cute! What a great job on all of these!!