Saturday, August 16, 2008

Sporting a Tee

Stef showed us some fun swimwear for the Inspiration challenge on Split Coast. I chose this piece to be inspired by: I was up watching the Olympics so I had sports on my mind and thought I could use my new Gina K Designs T shirt stamp for this challenge.
My card is 4 1/4 square. I stamped the T shirt right on the designer paper (which I thought matched the swim suit pretty well!) - cut it out and attached it to the cuttled panel with foam dimensionals. I cut the sentiment with a Spellbinders Tag trio die and laced my stitched ribbon through it. I added a little shimmer to the card with the dew drops on the corners and I dressed up the T a little with the felt flower and a blue brad.
And now that I got my challenge card done - I'm off to bed - see you tomorrow everyone!

Stamps: Little Tee's - Gina K Designs
Paper: Cool Caribbean, choc chip, ruby red: SU, DP - Deja Views Fresh Print-Blue raspberry blossoms
Ink: onyx black versafine
Accessories: Spell binder tag trio, cuttlebug, tiny bubbles folder, foam dimensionals, stitched ribbon, blue brad, flower fusion - SU, dew drops

3 comments:

~amy~ said...

GREAT take on the challenge Julia! Have a super weekend!!

nancyruth said...

awesome card Julia!

Donna Baker said...

ooh, I LOVE your tropical t-shirt! so cute