Judy over at Joy in a Jar just tagged me so I need to share 7 random/weird (!?!?!) facts about myself and tag 7 random people to do the same - here are the rules of the tag:
1. I love strawberry flavor but won't eat strawberries - because the seeds get stuck in my teeth!
2. The seeds get stuck in my teeth because they are so close together - which is the result of my having braces on those teeth in various stages from age 6 right through college! The orthodontist made them 'too' perfect!
3. I love to travel - but I often get ill when flying on planes because of an inner ear problem that makes my head not know where my body is in space!
4. When I went to summer camp the year I was in 4th grade - I made every single arts and crafts project they offered so my parents had to pay more at the end of my 2 week stay!
5. When my sister and I were little - my father bought adirondack chairs for our back yard in red, green, yellow and blue. He said the red one was mine and the blue one was my sisters - and so from then on my favorite color was always red - but now I'm not sure if it's because I really love red- or just because my father chose that color chair for me!!!
6. I am presently addicted to Star Bucks iced green tea latte with skim milk.
7. And this won't come as a surprise to most of you - I'd rather make a card then go to a movie or go visit a friend - unless I have plenty of time to do both! if it's one or the other - I choose stamping!
And here are some of my blogging friends that I'm tagging - please check out their fun blogs and say hello to them!
Kim - at Time to Get Creative
Kristy - at The Scrap Yard
Tosh - at Stamp Talk with Tosh
Jewels - at Card Felt Greetings
Deb - at Paper, Ink, Scissors and Stamps
Kittie - at Kittie Kraft
Lim - at The Voices in My Head