Wednesday, March 5, 2008

Irish Snow


So I know you've all been waiting with baited breath for me to load up my St. Patrick's Snowman card that I promised yesterday! Well - the wait is over - here it is! As I described yesterday in my post below - I made this for a friend at work who sends a snowman card to her friend in Florida every holiday.

The design for this card is today's sketch challenge over on SCS. I stamped my cute snowman from Stampendous in Meadow ink by Adirondack and placed a shiny shamrock in his 'hand'. The card was run through my Cuttlebug with the Polka Dot folder (I just love this new folder) and the dots are again reflected in the DP that is from Die Cuts With a View: Spring pack. I got the cute shimmery foam shamrocks from Michaels. I stamped the sentiment - punched it with the large tag punch - then stamped the shamrocks around and off the edges. I punched a slot punch in the top and put the velvet ribbon through it. The sentiment and snowman panels are both up on dimensionals.
Thanks for checking out my blog tonight! I really appreciate when you leave a comment on my cards. Hope to see you again tomorrow!
Stamps: Sentiment & shamrocks: My Sentiments Exactly, Showman: Stampendous
Paper: PapertreyInk White, Wild Wasabi, DP: DCWV Spring Stack
Ink: Meadow: Adirondack
Accessories: lge tag punch, foam shamrocks, velvet ribbon, slot punch, swiss dot cuttlebug folder, prismacolor marker.

2 comments:

Linsey R said...

OH, it's as fabulous as I imagined, Julia! Even more so! I didn't get a chance to do Roxie's sketch yet, so I haven't seen this! It's so wonderful! I love this ongoing theme, how fun! It is no wonder why you are in such high demand! TFS and inspiring!

dpkennedy said...

Adorable! You need to make a calendar!