Wednesday, February 13, 2008

Happy Easter Bunny




Ok - so I'm making a quick hop to Easter with this card - jumped right over St. Patrick's Day - but don't fret I'll come back to that on another day!!

Today's card was made for the Sketch Challenge on SCS seen here . We have to make the card using the given sketch. I used some beautiful designer paper from Basic Grey called Two Scoops that I got on line at Eclectic Paperie. I stamped a scroll stamp over the dotted piece. I used my nestability dies on the bunny square and sentiment scalloped circle. I love the embossing feature you can create with these. I took my cue from Markie's Mom on SCS making dots all around the edges with my white gel pen (she does that on all her cards lately). This adorable bunny is from Stamps by Judith. I cut around the bunny's hands and slipped the carrot underneath them and you can see that he is now nibbling on it so he is a happy Easter bunny!
Let me know what you think of my bunny card - click comments below!

Paper: Certainly Celery, Buckaroo Blue: SU, White: PapertreyInk, DP: Basic Grey Two Scoops.
Stamps: bunny and carrot - Stamps by Judith, scroll - Basic Gray Figgy Pudding, Sentiment - Penny Black.
Ink: Pitch Black Adirondack
Supplies: Prismacolor markers, SU markers, white gel pen, dimensionals, nestabilities, circle punch.


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Oh that is so cute, Julia!! I love your bunny!!! Great job on the sketch!!